다중무인운반차 시스템의 새로운 동적경로계획 알고리즘 : 비정지우선 우회 알고리즘
A New Dynamic Routing Algorithm for Multiple AGV Systems : Nonstop Preferential Detour Algorithm
We present a new dynamic routing scheme for multiple autonomous guided vehicles (AGVs) systems. There have been so many results concerned with scheduling and routing of multiple AGV systems; however, most of them are only applicable to systems with a small number of AGVs under a low degree of concurrency. With an increased number of AGVs in recent applications, these AGV systems are faced with another problem that has never been occurred in a system with a small number AGVs. This is the stop propagation problem. That is, if a leading AGV stops then all the following AGVs must stop to avoid any collision. In order to resolve this problem, we propose a nonstop preferential detour (NPD) algorithm which is a new dynamic routing scheme employing an election algorithm. For real time computation, we introduce two stage control scheme and propose a new path searching scheme, k-via shortest path scheme for an efficient dynamic routing algorithm. Finally, the proposed new dynamic routing scheme is illustrated by an example.
- C. W. Kim and J. M. A. Tanchoco, 'Conflict-free shortest-time bi-directional AGV rounting', Int. J. Prod. Res., Vol. 29, No. 12, pp. 2377-2391. 1991
- J. H. Lee and B. H. Lee, 'A real-time traffic control scheme of multiple AGV systems for collision free minimum time motion: a rounting table approach', IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Man, and Cybern. A, Vol. 28, No. 3, May. 1998
- B. A. Peters, J. S. Smith, and S. Venkatesh, 'A control classification of automated guided vehicle systems', International Journal of Industrial Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 29-39, 1996
- L. Qiu and W. W. Hsu, 'Scheduling and rounting algorithms for AGVs: a survey.' Technical report: CAIS-TR-99-26, Center for Advanced Information Systems, School of Applied Science, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Oct. 1999
- D. R. Shier, 'On algorithms for finding the K shortest paths in a network', Networks, Vol. 9, pp. 195-214, 1979
- F. Taghaboni and J. M. A. Tanchoco, 'Comparision of Dynamic Routing Techniques for Automated Guided Vehicle Systems'. Int. J. Prod. Res., Vol. 33, No. 10, pp. 2653-2669, 1995
- G. Tharma, G. H. Nicholas, and S. Chelliah, 'Design and operational issue in AGV-served manufacturing systems', Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 76, pp. 109-154, 1998
- A. J. Broadbent, C. B. Besant, S. K. Premi, abd S. P. Walker, 'Free ranging AGV systems: promises, problems and pathways', in Proc. of Int Conf. Automated Material Handling, pp. 221-237, 1985
- E. G. Chang and R. Roberts, 'An improved algorithm for decentralized extrema-finding in configurations of processors', Communications of the ACM, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 281-283, May 1979
- P. J. Eglelu and J. M. A. Tanchoco, 'Potentials for bidirevtional guided for automated guided vehicle systems', Int. J. Prod. Res., Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 1075-1097, 1986
- J. Huang, U. S. Palekar, and S. G. Kapoor, 'A labeling algorithm for the navigation of automated guided vehicles', Tran. ASME J. Eng. Ind., Vol. 115, No. 1, pp. 315-321, Aug. 1993
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Jun Jin-Pyo ; Ryu Kwang-Ryel ; Yoon Hang-Mook 2005. "A Deadlock A voidance Method and a Regression-Based Route Selection Scheme for AGV s in Automated Container Terminals" 한국항해항만학회지 = Journal of navigation and port research, 29(8): 723~733
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기