Risk Based Inspection 기법을 이용한 화학공장의 안전성 향상에 관한 연구
A Study on the Safety Enhancement of Chemical Plants Using Risk Based Inspection Method
The RBI technique proposed by API is composed of three steps. The qualitative RBI method can be used for the purpose of screening the components with high risk. And the quantitative RBI method employs complex risk evaluation model for predicting component risk in a quantitative manner. The inspection program can be optimized based on the results obtained by these RBI technique. The forementioned RBI technique has been applied to a common hydrodesulfurizer unit and the technique is critically evaluated for studying its benefits and limitations, which is the main issue of this thesis. It's conducted that the RBI method can provide a method for defining and measuring the component risk, and also provide a powerful tool for managing many of the important elements of a process plant.
- AIChe / CCPS, Guidelines for Hazard Evaluation Procedures, Center for Chemical Process Safety, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, New York, 1985
- API-580, Risk-based Inspection, Washington DC, American Petroleum Institute, 1999
- AIChe / CCPS, Guidelines for Chemical Process Quantitative Risk Analysis, Center for Chemical Process Safety, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, New York, 1985
- API-570, Inspection, Repair, Alteration, and Rerating of In-Service Piping Systems, Washing-ton DC, American Petroleum Institute, 1993
- Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous ChemicaIs Standard , Title 29, Code of Federal Regu1ations(CFR) Part 1910.119(FR57(36);6356-6417, Feb 24, 1992.)
- ASME CRTD-Vol.2O, Risk-Based Inspection, New York, N.Y. 10017, American Society of Mecha-nical Engineers
- Lees-F.P., Loss Prevention in the Process Process Industries, Butterworths, London, 1980
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Shin, Woonchul 2013. "Risk Priority Number of Chemical Facilities by the Risk Assessment of Injury Analysis in the Chemical Plant" 한국가스학회지 = Journal of the Korean institute of gas, 17(4): 39~44
- NDSL :
- 한국학술정보 : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기