농촌유역의 비점원 오염 수질관리를 위한 인공습지 설계모형
Design Model of Constructed Wetlands for Water Quality Management of Non-point Source Pollution in Rural Watersheds
As an useful water purification system for non-point source pollution in rural watersheds, interests in constructed wetlands are growing at home and abroad. It is well known that constructed wetlands are easily installed, no special managemental needs, and more flexible at fluctuating influent loads. They have a capacity for purification against nutrient materials such as phosphorus and nitrogen causing eutrophication of lentic water bodies. The Constructed Wetland Design Model (CWDM), developed through this study is consisted mainly of Database System, Runoff-discharge Prediction Submodel, Water Quality Prediction Submodel, and Area Assessment Submodel. The Database System includes data of watershed, discharge, water quality, pollution source, and design factors for the constructed wetland. It supplies data when predicting water quality and calculating the required areas of constructed wetlands. For the assessment of design flow, the GWLF (Generalized Watershed Loading Function) is used, and for water quality prediction in streams estimating influent pollutant load, Water Quality Prediction Submodel, that is a submodel of DSS-WQMRA model developed by previous works is amended. The calculation of the required areas of constructed wetlands is achieved using effluent target concentrations and area calculation equations that developed from the monitoring results in the United States. The CWDM is applied to Bokha watershed to appraise its application by assessing design flow and predicting water quality. Its application is performed through two calculations: one is to achieve each target effluent concentrations of BOD, SS, T-N and T-P, the other is to achieve overall target effluent concentrations. To prove the validity of the model, a comparison of unit removal rates between the calculated one from this study and the monitoring result from existing wetlands in Korea, Japan and United States was made. As a result, the CWDM could be very useful design tool for the constructed wetland in rural watersheds and for the non-point source pollution management.
- Choi, In Uk. 2002. Design Model of Constructed Wetlands for Water Quality Management of Non-Point Source Pollution in Rural Watersheds. M. S. Thesis. Seoul National University. (in Korean)
- Kadlec, R. H. 1989. Hydrologic factors in Wetland Water Treatment, in Constructed Wetlands for Wastewater Treatment. Lewis: 21-40
- Kadlec, R. H. 2000. Physical Processes in Constructed Wetlands. http://ww.computan. on.ca. Accessed 15 May. 2001
- Park, Byung Heun, Soon Kuk Kwun, and Jeong Ryul Jang, 2001. Development and Application of Water Quality Model to Assess Water Purification Techniques for Lakes and Reservoirs. Journal of Korean Society of Agricultural Engineering 43(6): 174-186. (in Korean)
- Yoon, Chun Gyeong, Jong Hwa Ham, Sun Ho Woo, and Min Hee Kim. 2001. Paddy Rice Culture Experiment Using Threaten Sewage Effluent From Constructed Wetland. Journal of Korean Society of Agricultural Engineering 43 (2): 94-103. (in Korean)
- Kwun, Soon Kuk, Chung Cyeong Yoon, Yoong Ho Im, Jin Soo Kim, Seong Gu Hong, Hyoung Kun Jeong, Gi Cheol Cha, Byoung Hen Park, and Dong Seok Shin. 2001. Development of Integrated Water Quality Management System in Rural River Basins. Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry: 1-462. (in Korean)
- Yoon, Chun Gyeong, and long Hwa Ham, 2000. Prediction of Water Quality Improvement for EstuarineReservoir using Wetland-Detention Pond System. Journal of Korean Society of Agricultural Engineering 42(5): 94-102. (in Korean)
- Kadlec, R. H., and R. L. Knight. 1996. Treatment wetlands. Lewis: 950
- Reed, S. C., Middlebroods and R. W. Crites. 1998. Wetland System : Design Procedures - In Natural System for Waste Management and Treatment. New York: Mc Graw-Hill Co.: 174-196
- Yang, Heung Mo. 1999. Consideration Factor for Design of Constructed Wetlands. Agricultural Engineering Technology: 83-95. (in Korean)
- Haity, C. A., R. Mandal, and R. S. Wu. 1996. GWLF Version 2.0 User's Mannual, Department of Agriculture and Biological Engineering. Ithaca NY: Cornell University
- Jang, Jung Reol, Jong Min Park, Soon Kuk Kwun, and Kyeong Sup Yoon. 2000. A Study of Design Conditions for Decision Area of Constructed Wetland to treat Nonpoint Source Pollution from Agricultural Area, Proceedings of the 2000 Annual Conference, KSAE: 490-499. (in Korean)
- Yang, Young Min, Soon Kuk Kwun, and Jin Soo Kim. 2000. Development of Integrated Water Quality Management Model for Rural Basins using Decision Support System. Journal of Korean Society of Agricultural Engineering 42 (5): 103-113. (in Korean)
- Park, Byung Heun. 2000. Analyses of Water Purification Techniques and Their Applicability in Lakes and Reservoirs Using a Water Quality Model. Ph.D. Dissersation, Seoul National University. (in Korean)
- R&TT. 1998. South Nation River conservation Authority Dignard Artificial Wetland. Year-End Report: 1-48
- Hammer, D. A. 1989. Construcdted Wetlands for Wastewater Treatment, Municipal, Industrial and Agricultural. Lewis Publishers. Inc.: 265-447
- Kadlec, R. H., and, R. L. Knight. 1995. Treatment Wetlands. Lewis: 1-471
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Ko, Jee-Yeon ; Lee, Jae-Saeng ; Woo, Koan-Sik ; Seo, Myung-Chul ; Kang, Jong-Rae ; Song, Seok-Bo ; Oh, Byeong-Gun ; Jung, Ki-Yeol ; Yun, Eul-Soo ; Choi, Kyung-Jin ; Nam, Min-Hee ; Lee, Young-Han 2010. "Effects of Purifying Rice Paddy in Reducing Nutrient Loadings from Rice Paddy fields area using Free Range Ducks and Rice Bran" 韓國土壤肥料學會誌 = Korean journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer, 43(2): 132~139
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기