진동에서 생기는 동적 하중을 줄이기 위한 능동 최적 제어
Active Optimal Control Techniques for Suppressing Dynamic Load in Vibration
Excessive vibration in flexible structures is a problem encountered in many different fields, causing fatigue of structural components. Passive techniques, though sometimes limited in their capabilities, have been used in the past to attenuate vibrations. Recently active techniques have been developed to enhance vibration control performance beyond that provided by their passive counterparts. Most often, the focus of active control methods has been to suppress structure displacements. In cases where vibration results in structure failures, displacement suppression may not be the best choice of control approaches (it can, in fact, increase dynamic loads which would be even more harmful to supports) . This paper presents two optimal control methods for attenuating steady state vibrations in flexible structures. One method minimizes shaft displacements while another minimizes dynamic reaction forces. The two methods are applied to a model of a typical flexible structure system and their results are compared. It is found that displacement minimization can increase loads, while load minimization decreases loads.
- Lewis, D.E., and Allaire, P.E., 1987, “Rotor to Base Control of Rotation Machinery to Minimize Transmitted Force", Structural Control, H.H.E. Leipholz (Ed.), Matimas Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, pp. 408-425.
- Bong, W. and Marcelo, G. 1992, “Control Synthesis for Flexible Space Structures Excited by Persistent Disturbance", Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.15, No.5, pp.73-80.
- Stengel, R.F., 1986, Stochastic Optimal Control, John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY.
- Burdess, J.S. and Metcalfe, A.V., 1983, “Active Control of Forced Harmonic Vibration in Finite Degree of Freedom Structures with Negligible Natural Damping", Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 91, No.3, pp. 48-59.
- Kim, J.H., Clark, W.W., and Marangoni, R. D., 1993, “Feedback Techniques for Minimizing Bearing Loads in Rotating Machinery", Second Conference on Recent Advances in Active Control of Sound and Vibration, Fuller, C.R., Silcox, R.J., and Burdisso, R.A. (Eds.), Blacksburg, VA, pp. 885-896.
- Hanseen, O. E. and Bell, K., 1979, “On the Accuracy of Mode Superposition Analysis in Structural Dynamics", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 7, pp. 405-411.
- Sievers, L.A. and von Flotow, A.H., 1989, “Comparison of Two LQG-Based Methods for Disturbance Rejection", Proceedings of the 28 IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Tampa, FL, pp. 483-485.
- Meirovitch, L., 1990, Dynamics and Control Structures, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- 김주형, 2001, “유연 구조물의 능동 반력 제어기 설계", 한국소음진동공학회지, 제11권 제1호, pp. 68-75.
- Kwakernaak, H. and Sivan, R., 1972, Linear Optimal Control Systems, Wiley-interscience, New York.
- Petyt, M., 1990, Introduction to Finite Element Vibration Analysis, Cambridge Univ. Press, Boston, MA.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기