기어 정밀정형 성형을 위한 후 공정으로서의 냉간 아이어닝 공정에 대한 연구
Experimental and Numerical Study of Cold Ironing as a Post-Process of Net-Shape Manufacture of Gears
Cold ironing, as a post-forging operation of warm forged gears, needs a clear understanding of form errors due to die-elasticity and springback of component. In order to simplify the analysis of cold ironing, a single tooth instead of a whole gear component was investigated. The influence of initial surface roughness, die design, and die/workpiece interference has been examined experimentally and numerically. As a result the changes in geometrical profile, dimensions, and surface finish in a single tooth were observed. This study demonstrates that predicted dimensions can be achieved and surface finish also can be greatly improved.
- Wang Z., Dohda K. and Jeong Y., 2001, 'FEM Simulation of Surface Smoothing in the Ironing Process,' Journal of Material Processing Technology, Vol. 113, pp. 705-709
- Ou H. and Balendra R., 1998, 'Die-Elasticity for Precision Forging of Aerofoil Sections using Finite Element Simulation,' Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 76, pp. 56-61
- Amini N., Rosen B. G. and Westberg H., 1998, 'Optimization of Gear Tooth Surface,' Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf., Vol. 38, pp. 425-435
- Sun C., Li S. and Wang B., 2000, 'Analysis of the Ironing of a BJ-Type Constant Velocity Joint Outer Race with the Upper Bound Element Method,' Journal of Materials Processing Techonology, Vol. 100, pp. 209-213
- Narasimhan N. and Lovell M., 1999, 'Predicting Springback in Sheet Metal Forming: an Explicit to Implicit Sequential Solution Procedure,' Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, Vol. 31, pp. 29-42
- Schunemann M., Ahmetoglu M. A. and Altan T., 1996, 'Prediction of Process Conditions in Drawing and Ironing of Cans,' Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 59, pp. 1-9
- Dohmann F. and Meier T., 1995, 'Production Sequence Forming-Hardening-Hard Finishing for the Manufacture of Ready-to-Install Gearing,' Proc. Of the 9th Int. Cold Forging Congress, pp. 85-93
- Eyercioglu O. and Dean T. A., 1995, 'Developments and Performance Analyses of Precision Forged Spur Gear,' PhD. Thesis, School of Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering, The University of Birmingham
- Dean T. A., 2000, 'The Net-Shape Forming of Gears,' Materials and Design, Vol. 21, pp. 271-278
저자의 다른 논문
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기