몸통 운동시 지향각(Orientation angles)을 이용한 허리 근육의 3차원 위치 좌표 추정 기법
The method to estimate 3-D coordinates of lower trunk muscles using orientation angles during a motion
The purpose of this study was to develop a method for estimating 3-D coordinates of lower trunk muscles using orientation angles during a motion. Traditional 3-D motion analysis system with DLT technique was used to track down the locations of eight reference markers which were attached on the back of the subject. In order to estimate the orientations of individual lumbar vertebrae and musculoskeletal parameters of the lower trunk muscle, the rotation matrix of the middle trunk reference frame relative to the lower trunk reference frame was determined and the angular locations of individual lumbar vertebrae were estimated by partitioning the orientation angles (Cardan angles) that represent the relative angles between the rotations of the middle and lower trunks. When the orientation angles of individual intervertebral joints were known at a given instant, the instantaneous coordinates of the origin and insertion for all selected muscles relative to the L5 local reference frame were obtained by applying the transformation matrix to the original coordinates which were relative to a local reference frame (S1, L4, L3, L2, or L1) in a rotation sequence about the Z-, X- and Y-axes. The multiplication of transformation matrices was performed to estimate the geometry and kinematics of all selected muscles. The time histories of the 3-D coordinates of the origin and insertion of all selected muscles relative to the center of the L4-L5 motion segment were determined for each trial.
- Abdel-Aziz, Y. I., & Karara, H. M. (1971). Direct linear transformation from comparator coordinates in object-space coordinates in close range photogrammetry. Proceedings of the ASP Symposium of Close-Range Photogrammetry. Urbana: University of Illinois.
- Cholewicki, J. (1993). Mechanical stability of the in vivo lumbar spine. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Waterloo.
- Kwon, Y. -H. (1999). Orientation angles. Kwon3D Motion Analysis Web. http://kwon3d.com/korean/theory/jkinem/euler_angles.html.
- Lim, Y. -T. (2000). Estimating the lumbar spinal loads during a golf swing using an emg-assisted optimization approach. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois.
- McGill, S. M. (1992). A myoelectrically based dynamic three-dimensional model to predict loads on lumbar spine tissues during lateral bending. Journal of Biomechanics, 25 (4), 395-414.
- White, A. A., & Panjabi, M. M. (1990). Clinical biomechanics of the spine. Philadelphia: JB Lippincott Co.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기