스팸메일 방지를 위한 제도적 기술적 해결방안에 관한 연구
The Study about Solution for The Protection of Spam Mails
Spam mail is one of the side effect of the development and improvement of the internet that restrains the privacy of the individual on line. However indiscriminate application of Spam mail blocking can also cause significant violation on freedom of doing business to the fluent commercial transactions on line. Therefore this research looks at the exact understanding of the concept of Spam mail and inquiry on Its issues. Also it looks at the case studies of its institutional solutions in USA and Europe as well as the advantage and disadvantage of the case studies on its technical solution. Finally, the research inquires into overall prevention of Spam mail, which considers both technical and institutional soiution. With this research, limitations of current Spam mail prevention system and technology are pointed out and more effective course of overall Spam mail prevention solution is studied.
- 'CyberSpace의 법과 기술', 고려대학교 CIST정보보호 정책연구회, 북카페, 2003, pp.470-771
- http://www.brightmail.com/pressreleases/020403_sos_whitepaper.html, 2003
- '인터넷상의 스팸메일 법적 규제 정비방향', 유의선, 2002
- http://www.cdt.org/privacy/guide/protect/privacy-memo.pdf, 2003
- 'The State of Spam (Impact & Solutions),' Brightmail, January 2003, p.9
- http://samspade.org/t/refer?i = on, 2003
- '한국인터넷백서‘, 한국전산원 2002, p.54
- http://www.mcnichol.com/spam.htm,' 2003
- 'Technical and Legal Approaches to Unsolicited Electronic Mail,' David E. Sorkin, U of San Francisco Law Review, Vol.5, 2001
- 'EU Directive on Privacy Protection in the Electronic Communications Sector,' October, 2002
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기