World Class SI 기업으로의 도약 : 핵심 경쟁력 확보를 위한 R&D 모델 개발
A R&D Model for Korean SI Companies' International Competitiveness
This thesis suggests a R&D model for Korean SI companies who aggressively drive oversea business to overcome domestic market limitation and to become world class SI players. Even though there have been a lot of discussions on IT technologies and new business models, scientific approach to a R&D model for SI companies is rare due to its natural distinctiveness from manufacturing and general service domain. Therefore, this will be a flagship thesis to keep up our study. As business market environment gets more competitive, major Korean SI players will be confronted with much more keen competition among themselves. And as they are willing to expand their oversea market presence, they can not help struggling against global SI players. So, here we are presenting SI players the reinforcement of R&D as one of the key components to build up their own core competencies. That is, SI players have to adopt and evaluate fast changing and complicated IT technologies at the right time, and to apply them into a real business with cost-effective service delivery and operation processes internally. The ultimate purpose of all of these activities is to offer a SI company the value added business model based on its innovative technical capabilities and well refined service deliver model. For this purpose, we suggests, SI company's R&D has to play an important role of emerging technology verification/evaluation/utilization, value added business model creation, future innovation lead, standard body participation, and effective service delivery and quality system development. To become a more effective R&D organization, hybrid R&D, in which central R&D and divisional sub R&D work together, is considered as an idea model. The reliability of the R&D model for Korean SI companies', here we suggest, has been checked by SI companies R&D specialists and on-site business people.
- 김기현, 'R&D의 성공 조건, 관련 부문과의 연계', 'LG 주간경제', 2002, pp.36-40
- 한국SI연구조합, www.sirak.or.kr, 2003
- Accenture사 홈페이지, www.accenture.com, 2003
- Bonnie Han, System Integrators in Korea-1, 2, IDC, March 2001
- Steffi Han, Korea IT Services Market Predictions, IDC, 2003
- Michael J. Palma, Value Emerges From IT Services Research and Development, Gartner Dataquest, June 7, 2002
- 박팔현, 'R&D도 네트워킹이 필요하다', 'LG주간경제', 2001, pp.41-47
- IDC ’s Worldwide Services Taxonomy：Market Definitions, IDC 2003
- 한국산업기술진흥협회, '기업연구소 R&D 관리 실태 및 애로조사 연구', 2002, pp.24-37
- 김현수, 'SI 사업의 계약제도 개선연구', '한국 SI 학회지', 제1권, 제1호(2002), pp.29-43
- 장석인, '최근 선진국 R&D 투자패턴의 변화와 정책적 시사점', '산업경제', KIET, 2002
- Michael J. Palma, Defining IT Services Research and Development, Gartner Dataquest, June 7, 2002
- Engelhardt, W. H. and Schwab, W., 'Die Beschaffung Von Investiven Dienstleistungen,' Die Betriebswirtschaft, Vol.42, No. 4(1982), pp.503-513
- Dennis Wayson, Company Profile：Accenture Focuses on the Furture, Gartner Dataquest, May 2002
- 이중호, '기업부설연구소의 효율적인 연구개발 활동을 위한 조직구조에 관한 연구', 중앙대학교 석사학위 논문, 2000, pp.6-8
- 한국산업기술진흥협회, '기초연구, 응용연구, 개발연구의 정의', 연구보고서, 1994
- 양일권 외, 'SI 산업의 R&D 활성화를 통한 해외시장 참여 방안', '한국SI학회 2002년 추계 학술대회 논문집', pp.42-46
- IDC Korea Predictions 2003, IDC
- 조현대, '신경제 논의의 음미와 기술혁신 패러다임 변화', '과학기술정책', 2001
- Michael J. Palma, Case Study：Accenture Technology Labs Drives Innovation, Gartner Dataquest, No.2(2002)
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Lee, Yeon-Hee ; Lee, Hye-Jin 2009. "Impact of R&D Expenditure Size on financial Performance Focused on the IT Service Industry" 한국IT서비스학회지 = Journal of Information Technology Services, 8(3): 1~14
- Ahn, Yeon-S. 2010. "Research Area and Trend Analysis on the IT Service Science through the Analyses about the Research Papers in Journal of the Korea Society of IT Services" 한국IT서비스학회지 = Journal of Information Technology Services, 9(4): 95~108
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기