하천고수부지 수질정화 자유수면인공습지의 초기운영단계 인제거
Phosphorous Removal Rate of a Surface-Flow Treatment Wetland System Constructed on Floodplain During Its Initial Operating Stage
Phosphorous removal rate and emergent plant growth were examined of a surface-flow constructed treatment wetland system, whose dimensions were 31 meter in length and 12 meter in width. The system was established on floodplain in the down reach of the Kwangju Stream in Korea in one and half months from May to June 2001. Cattails(Typha angustiflora) were transplanted in the system. They were dug out of natural wetlands and stems were cut at about 40 cm height from their bottom ends. Water of the Kwangju Stream were funneled into it via a pipe by gravity flow and its effluent were discharged back into it. The stems of cattails grew from 45.2 cm in July 2001 up to 186 cm in September 2001 and the number of cattail stems per square meter increased from 22 in July 2001 to 53 in September 2001. The early establishment of cattails was good. Volume and water quality of inflow and outflow were analyzed from July 2001 through December 2001. Inflow averaged $40\;m^3/day$ and hydraulic retention time was about 1.5 days. The concentration of total phosphorous in influent and effluent was 0.85 mg/L, 0.41 mg/L, respectively. The average removal rate of total phosphorous in the system was about 52%. The retention efficiency was slightly lower, compared with that in surface-flow wetlands operating in North America, whose retention efficiency was reported to be about 57%. The lower abatement rate could result from the initial stage of the system and inclusion of two cold months into the six-month monitoring period. Root rhizosphere in wetland soils and litter-soil layers on bottoms were not properly developed. Increase of standing density of cattails within a few years will establish both root zones and substrates beneficial to the removal of phosphorous, which may lead to increase of the phosphorous retention rate. The system was submerged one time by heavy storm during the monitoring period. The inundation, however, scarcely disturb its environment.
- Green, M. B. and Martin, J. R. (1996) Constructed reed beds clean up storm overflows on small wastewater treatment works, Wat. Environ. Res. 68, 1054-1060
- Higgins, M. J., Rock, C. A., bouchard, R. and Wengrezynek, B. (1993) Controlling agricultural runoff by use of constructed wetlands. In: Moshiri, G. A. (Ed.), Constructed Wetlands for Water Quality Improvement, Lewis Publishers, Boca Raton, FL, p.359-367
- EPA. (2000) Manual: Constructed wetlands treatment of municipal wastewaters, Office of Research and Development, Cincinnati, Ohio, p.I-9
- Kadlec, R. H. and Knight, R. L. (1996) Treatment Wetlands, CRC Press, Inc, Boca Raton, p.673-676
- Moshiri, G. A. (Ed.) (1993) Constructed wetlands for water quality improvement Lewis, Boca Raton, FL.
- Yang, H. M. (2002) Preliminary nitrogen removal rates in close-to-nature constructed stream water treatment wetland, Korean J. Environ. Agri. 21(4), 269-273
- Corbitt, R. A. and Bowen P. T. (1994) Constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment, in Applied Wetlands science and technology, Kent, D. M. (ed.), Publishers Lewis, p.221-241
- Yang, H. (1999) Constructed wetlands and pond-weltand systems of ecological treatment of point and non-point source pollutants for water quality improvement of lakes and rivers, Magazine of Korea Water Resources Association 32(5), 111-113
- Yang, H. (2002) Nitrate removal rate in cattail wetland cells of a pond-wetland system for stream water treatment, J. Korean Env. Res. & Reveg. Tech. 5(6), 24-29
- Korean Ministry of Environment (2000) Standard method for wastewater analysis
- Yang. H (1992) Ecological design of estuarine environment for a sustainable urban ecosystem, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of California Berkeley, p.123-125
- Kadlec, R. H. and Knight, R. L. (1996) Treatment wetlands, CRC Press, Inc, Boca Raton, p.727-731
- Gearheart, R. A. (1993) Phosphrous removal in constructed wetlands, Paper No. AC93-023-001, Presented at the 66th Annual WEFTEC Meeting, Anaheim, CA.
- Faulker, S. P. and Richardson, C. J. (1989) Physical and chemical characteristics of freshwater wetland soils in Hammer, D. A.(ed.) constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment: Municipal, Industrial and Agricultural, Lewis Publishers, Inc., Chelsea, Michigan, p.41-72
- Pant, H. K., Reddy, K. R. and Lemon, E. (2001) Phosphrous retention capacity of root bed media of sub -surface flow constructed wetlands, Ecological Eng. 17, 345-355
- Kadlec, R. H. and Knight, R. L. (1996) Treatment wetlands, CRC Press, Inc, Boca Raton, p.449-451
- EPA. (2000) Manual: Constructed wetlands treatment of municipal wastewaters, Office of Research and Development, Cincinnati, Ohio, p.30-48
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Kang, Chang-Guk ; Maniquiz, Marla C. ; Son, Young-Gyu ; Kim, Lee-Hyung 2010. "Analysis of water purification in the FWS wetland for Agreculture Area" 한국습지학회지 = Journal of wetlands research, 12(3): 39~47
- Lee, Soo-Dong ; Hong, Suk-Hwn ; Kim, Tae-Kyun 2012. "Basin Ecosystem Management Plan for Water Quality in the Agricultural Reservoir" 한국환경생태학회지 = Korean journal of environment and ecology, 26(2): 233~246
- Kim, Jin Han ; Jun, Se Jin 2014. "Analysis of Fluid Flows in a High Rate Spiral Clarifier and the Evaluation of Field Applicability for Improvement of Water Quality" 한국습지학회지 = Journal of wetlands research, 16(1): 41~50
저자의 다른 논문
- 1995 "하구환경의 생태적 설계" 한국조경학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture 23 (2): 167~181
- 1995 "하수 처리 및 재활용 연못시스템의 국내 응용" 上下水道學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society of Water and Wastewater 9 (2): 108~117
- 1998 "생태적 축산폐수 처리 및 재활용 연못시스템의 폐수처리수준" 한국환경농학회지 = Korean journal of environmental agriculture 17 (1): 70~75
- 1999 "수자원보전을 위한 점원 및 비점원 오염물의 자연생태적 친환경적 처리 인공습지 및 연못-습지 시스템" 물과 미래 : 한국수자원학회지 = Water for future 32 (5): 111~123
- 1999 "GIS를 응용한 주암 상수원수계의 오염원 DB 구축과 수질관리 생태계모형" 한국환경생태학회지 = Korean journal of environment and ecology 13 (3): 209~219
- 1999 "생태적 축산폐수 처리 및 재활용 연못시스템의 Pit 메탄발효" 한국환경농학회지 = Korean journal of environmental agriculture 18 (2): 191~195
- 2000 "축산폐수 처리 및 재활용을 위한 조건성연못의 메탄발효" 한국환경농학회지 = Korean journal of environmental agriculture 19 (2): 171~176
- 2000 "축산폐수 처리 연못시스템의 처리수 재활용 양어" 한국환경농학회지 = Korean journal of environmental agriculture 19 (4): 339~344
- 2001 "GIS를 활용한 영산호 수계 오염원 데이터베이스 구축과 오염원관리 사용자 인터페이스" 한국조경학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture 28 (6): 114~126
- 2001 "발생부하원단위와 수치표고모형을 이용한 하천유역 오염부하량 산정" 한국조경학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture 29 (1): 22~31
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기