스월이 있는 3차원 모델 연소기 내의 연소특성
Prediction of Combustion Characteristics in a 3D Model Combustor with Swirling Flow
The objective of this work is to investigate the turbulent reacting flow in a three dimensional combustor with emphasis on thermal NO emission through a numerical simulation. Flow field is analyzed using the SIMPLE method which is known as stable as well as accurate in the combustion modeling, and the finite volume method is adopted in solving the radiative transfer equation. In this work, the thermal characteristics and NO emission in a three dimensional combustor by changing parameters such as equivalence ratio and inlet swirl angle have investigated. As the equivalence ratio increases, which means that more fuel is supplied due to a larger inlet fuel velocity, the flame temperature increases and the location of maximum temperature and thermal NO has moved towards downstream. In the mean while, the existence of inlet swirl velocity makes the fuel and combustion air more completely mixed and burnt in short distance. Therefore, the locations of the maximum reaction rate, temperature and thermal NO were shifted to forward direction compared with the case of no swirl.
- Cho, M. J., 1996, 'An Investigation of Treatment Methods for Non-Orthogonal Terms and Wall Function Methods in the Numerical Analysis of 3-D Flow Fields with Arbitrary Boundaries, Ph. D. Thesis, KAIST, TaeJeon, Korea
- Baek, S. W., Kim, M. Y., and Kim, J. S., 1998, 'Nonorthogonal Finite-Volume Solutions of Radiative Heat Transfer in a Three-Dimensional Enclosure,' Numer. Heat Transfer, Part B, Vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 419-437
- Launder, B. E., and Spalding, D. B., 1974, 'The Numerical Computation of Turbulent Flows,' Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 3, pp. 269-289
- Lockwood, F. C., and Naguib, A. S., 1975, 'The Prediction of the Fluctuations in the Properties of Free, Round-Jet, Turbulent, Diffusion Flames,' Combust. Flame, Vol. 24, pp. 109-124
- Fluent NOx Module User's Guide, 1995
- Beretta, A., Mancini, N., Podenzani, F., and Vigevano, L., 1996, 'The Influence of the Temperature Fluctuations Variance on NO Preditions for a Gas Flame,' Combust. Sci. Tech, Vol. 121, pp. 193-216
- Pope, S. B., 1985, 'Pdf Methods for Turbulent Reacting Flows,' Progress Energy Combust. Sci., Vol. 11, pp. 119-192
- Magnussen, B. F., and Hjertager, B. H., 1976, 'On Mathematical Modeling of Turbulent Combustion with Emphasis on Soot Formation and Combustion,' 16th Symp. (Int.) on Combust., pp. 719-729
- Siegel, R., and Howell. J. R., 1981, Thermal Radiation Heat Transfer, 2nd Edition, Hemisphere Pub., Washington
- Peters, A. A. F., and Weber, R., 1995, 'Mathematical Modeling of a 2.25 MW Swirling Natural Gas Flame. Part 1 : Eddy Break-up Concept for Turbulent Combustion ; Probability Density Function Approach for Nitric Oxide Formation,' Combust. Sci. Tech, Vols. 110-111, pp. 67-101
- Westbrook, C. K., and Dryer, F. L., 1984, 'Chemical Kinetic Modeling of Hydrocarbon Combustion,' Progress Energy Combust. Sci., Vol. 10, pp. 1-57
- Baek. S. W., Kim, H. S., Yu, M. J, Kang, S. J., and Kim, M. Y., 2002, 'Application of the Extended Weighted Sum of Gray Gases Model to Light Fuel Oil Spray Combustion,' Combust. Sci. Tech., Vol. 174, pp. 65-98
- Choi, C. E., and Baek, S. W., 1996, 'Numerical Analysis of a Spray Combution with Nongray Radiation Using Weighted Sum of Gray Gases Model,' Combust. Sci. Tech, Vol. 115, pp. 297-315
- Correa, S. M., 1992, 'A Review of NOx Formation under Gas-Turbine Combustion Conditions,' Combust. Sci. Tech, Vol. 87, pp. 329-362
- Kuo, K. K., 1986, 'Principles of Combustion, John Wiley and Sons
- Chui, E. H., and Hughes, P. M. J., 1996, 'Validation of NOx and NOx Precursor Predictions in Coal Flames,' Combust. Sci. Tech, Vol. 119, pp. 51-75
- Miller, J. A., Bowman, C. T., 1989, 'Mechanism and Modeling of Nitrogen Chemistry in Combustion,' Progress Energy Combust. Sci., Vol. 15, pp. 287
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기