가격 불확실성을 고려한 발전사업자 기동정지계획
Unit Commitment of a GENCO Under the Competitive Environment Considering the Uncertainty of Market Prices
In recent decades, many countries have introduced competition in the electricity industry. Now, unit commitment becomes not a problem to be solved by a monopoly company but the one to be tackled by each generation company(GENCO). Its aim has been altered from the global cost minimization to the each GENCO's profit maximization. In this paper, the author proposes the scheme of unit commitment of a GENCO to maximize profit considering the uncertainty of market clearing price. The type of the assumed market is a uniform price market. A genetic algorithm is used for the maximization of the profit.
- M. Gen, R. Cheng, Genetic algorithms and engineering design, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1997
- T. Yokota, M. Gen, K. Ida, T. Taguchi, 'Optimal design of system reliability by an approved genetic algorithm,' Trans. of institute of electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, Vol. J78A, No.6, 1995
- Z. Michalewicz, 'A survey of constraint handling techniques in evolutionary computation method,' Evolutionary programming IV, 1995
- J. Joines, C. Houck, 'On the use of non-stationary penalty functions to solve nonlinear constrained optimization problems with GAs,' Proceedings of the first IEEE conference on evolutionary computations, 1994
- A.C. Homaifar, C. Qi, and S. Lai, 'Constrained optimization via genetic algorithms,' Simulation, Vol. 62, No.4, 1994
- H.T. Yang, P.C. Yang, C.L. Huang, 'Applications of the genetic algorithm to the unit commitment problem in power generation industry,' International Joint Conference of the Fourth IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and The Second International Fuzzy Engineering Symposium., Proceedings of 1995 IEEE International Conference on , Volume: 1 , 20-24 Mar 1995
- D.E. Goldberg, Genetic algorithms in search, optimization, and machine learning, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Inc., 1989
- H. T. Yang, P. C. Yang, C. L. Huang, 'A parallel genetic algorithm approach to solving the unit commitment problem: implementation on the transputer networks,' IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 12, No.2, 1997
- P.L. Joskow, Deregulation and regulatory reform in the U.S. electric power sector, AEI Conference on Deregulation in Network Industries, Dec. 1999
- 한국전력거래소, 2002년 운용실적, www.kpx.or.kr
- W. Xing, F. Wu, 'Genetic algorithm based unit commitment with energy contracts,' Electrical Power and Energy Systems 24, 2002
- A. Rudolf, R. Bayrleithner, 'A genetic algorithm for solving the unit commitment problem of a hydro thermal power system,' IEEE Trans. on Power System, Vol. 14, No. 4, 1999
- K.S. Swarup, S. Yamashiro, 'Unit commitment solution methodology using genetic algorithm,' IEEE Trans. on Power System, Vol. 17, No. 1, 2002
- C.W. Richter and G.B. Sheble, 'A profit-based unit commitment GA for the competitive environment,' IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 15, No. 2, May 2000
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기