마이크로 평판내 증발에 의한 확장초승달영역의 열/유동특성
Flow and Heat Transfer Characteristics of the Evaporating Extended Meniscus in a Micro Parallel Plate
A mathematical model is presented to predict the two-phase flow and heat transfer phenomena of the evaporating extended meniscus region in a micro-channel. The pressure difference at the liquid-vapor interface can be obtained by the augmented Laplace-Young equation. The correlative equations for film thickness, pressure, and velocity in the meniscus region are derived by applying the mass, momentum, and energy equations into the control volume. The results show that increasing the heat flux and the liquid inlet velocity cause the length and liquid film thickness of the extended meniscus region to decrease. The variation, however, of the heat flux and liquid inlet velocity has no effect on the profile of film thickness. The majority of heat is transferred through the thin film region that is a very small region in the extended meniscus region. It is also found that the vapor velocity increases gradually in the meniscus region. However, it increases sharply at the junction of the meniscus and thin film regions.
- Swanson, L.W. and Herdt, G.C., 1992, 'Model of the Evaporating meniscus in a Capillary Tube,' ASME J. of Heat Transfer, Vol.114, pp.434-441
- Blangetti, F. and Naushahi, M. K., 1980, 'Influence of Mass Transfer on the Momentum Transfer in Condensation and Evaporation Phenomena,' Int. J. Heat Transfer, Vol. 23, pp. 1694-1695
- Khrustalev, D. and Faghri, A., 1997, 'Thick-Film Phenomenon in High-Heat-Flux Evaporation From Cylindrical Pores,' ASME J. of Heat Transfer, Vol.119, pp.272-278
- Peles, Y.P. and Haber, S., 2000, 'A study state, one dimensional model for boiling two phase flow in triangular micro-channel,' Int. J. of Multiphase Flow, Vol. 26, pp. 1095-1115
- Kyoungwoo Park, Kwan-Joong Noh and Kwan-Soo Lee, 2002, 'Transport Phenomena in a Thin film Region of Micro Channel,' Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, sumitted
- Derjaguin, B.V., Zorin, Z.M., 1957, 'Optical Study of the Absorption and Surface Condensation of Vapors in the Vicinity of Saturation on a Smooth Surface,' Proc. 2nd International Congress on Surface Activity (London), Vol.2, pp. 145-152
- Bejan, 1995, Convection Heat Transfer, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., pp. 102-104
- Longtin, J. P., Badran, B. and Gerner, F. M., 1994, 'A One-Dimensional Model of a Micro Heat Pipe During Steady-State Operation,' J. of Heat Transfer, Vol. 116, pp. 709-715
- Sartre, V., Zaghdoudi, M. and Lallemand, M., 2000, 'Effect of inerfacial phenomena on evaporative heat transfer in micro heat pipes,' Int. J. Therm. Sci., Vol. 39, pp. 498-504
저자의 다른 논문
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기