광범위 크리프 조건에 대한 관통균열 배관의 크리프 파괴역학 해석
Creep Fracture Mechanics Analysis for Through-Wall Cracked Pipes under Widespread Creep Condition
This paper compares engineering estimation schemes of C* and creep COD for circumferential and axial through-wall cracked pipes at elevated temperatures with detailed 3-D elastic-creep finite element results. Engineering estimation schemes included the GE/EPRI method, the reference stress method where reference stress is defined based on the plastic limit load and the enhanced reference stress method where the reference stress is defined based on the optimized reference load. Systematic investigations are made not only on the effect of creep-deformation behaviour on C* and creep COD, but also on effects of the crack location, the pipe geometry, the crack length and the loading mode. Comparison of the FE results with engineering estimations provides that for idealized power law creep, estimated C* and COD rate results from the GE/EPRI method agree best with FE results. For general creep-deformation laws where either primary or tertiary creep is important and thus the GE/EPRI method is hard to apply, on the other hand, the enhanced reference stress method provides more accurate and robust estimations for C* and COD rate than the reference stress method.
- 'ABAQUS User's Manual - Ver. 5.8,' Hibbitt, Karlson & Sorensen, Inc., 1999
- Shim, D.J., Huh, N.S., Kim, Y.J. and Kim, Y.J., 2003, 'Plastic Limit Pressure Solutions for Cracked Pipes Using 3-D Finite Element Method,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 27, No.1, pp. 26-33
- RCC-MR, 1985, 'Design and Construction Rules for Mechanical Components of FBR Nuclear Island,' AFCEN, Paris
- Evans, R. W. and Wilshire, B., 1985, 'Creep of Metals and Alloys,' Institute of Metals, London
- Kim, Y.J., Huh, N.S. and Kim, Y.J., 2001, 'Crack Opening Analysis of Complex Cracked Pipes,' International Journal of Fracture, Vol. 111, No.1, pp. 71-86
- Kim, Y.J., Huh, N.S. and Kim, Y.J., 2002, 'Reference Stress Based Elastic-Plastic Fracture Analysis for Circumferential Through-Wall Cracked Pipes under Combined Tension and Bending,' Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 69, No.3, pp. 367-388
- Huh, N.S., Kim, Y.J. and Kim, Y.J., 2002, 'An Engineering Method for Non-Linear Fracture Mechanics Analysis of Circumferential Through-Wall Cracked Pipes Under Internal Pressure,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 26, No.6, pp. 1099-1106
- Huh, N.S., Park, Y.J., Kim, Y.J. and Kim, Y.J., 2003, 'New Engineering J and COD Estimation Methods for Axial Through-Wall Cracked Pipes,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 27, No.2, pp. 239-246
- Kim, Y.J., Huh, N.S. and Kim, Y.J., 2001, 'New Engineering Estimation Method of J-Integral and COD for Circumferential Through- Wall Cracked Pipes,' Transactions of the KSME(A), Vol. 25, No.3, pp. 548-553
- Huh, N.S., Kim, Y.J. and Kim, Y.J., 2001, 'Application of Enhanced Reference Stress Method to Nuclear Piping LBB Analysis: Finite Element Validation,' Transactions of the KSME (A), Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 741-747
- 'R5: Assessment Procedure for the High Temperature Responses of Structures, Issue 2,' British Energy Generation Ltd., 1998
- 'R6: Assessment of the Integrity of Structures Containing Defects,' Revision 3, British Energy Generation Ltd., 1999
- Miller, AU and Ainsworth, R.A, 1989, 'Consistency of Numerical Results for Power-Law Hardening Materials and the Accuracy of the Reference Stress Approximation for J,' Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 32, No.2, pp. 233-247
- Kumar, V., German, M., Wilkening, W., Andrews, W., deLorenzi, H. and Mowbray, D., 1984, 'Advances in Elastic-Plastic Fracture Analysis,' EPRI Report NP-3607
- Kumar, V. and German, M.D., 1988, 'Elastic-Plastic Fracture Analysis of Through-Wall and Surface Flaws in Cylinders,' EPRI Report NP-5596
- Ainsworth, R.A, 1984, 'The Assessment of Defects in Structures of Strain Hardening Materials,' Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 19, pp. 633-642
- Riedel, H., 1987, 'Fracture at High Temperature,' Springer-Verlag, Berlin
- Webster, G.A. and Ainsworth, R.A., 1994, 'High Temperature Component Life Assessment,' Chapman & Hall, London
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Song, Tae-Kwang ; Kim, Yun-Jae 2009. "Estimations of the C(t)-Integral in Transient Creep Condition for Pipe with Crack Under Combined Mechanical and Thermal Stress (I) - Elastic-Creep -" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 33(9): 949~956
- Oh, Chang-Young ; Song, Tae-Kwang ; Kim, Yun-Jae 2011. "Estimation of C(t) -Integral Under Transient Creep Conditions for a Cracked Pipe Subjected to Combined Mechanical and Thermal Loads Depending on Loading Conditions" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 35(6): 609~617
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기