서울지역 일부 초등학생의 식생활 양상 변화에 대한 연구 - 컴퓨터 사용을 중심으로 -
A Study on the Change in Dietary Patterns of Some Elementary School Children in Seoul - concerning the Frequent Use of Computers -
This study was conducted to investigate the changes of dietary attitudes and behaviors in relation to the use of computers of elementary school children in Seoul. The total of 451 elementary school children, consisting of 235 females and 216 males, participated in the study. The result of domestic characteristics, dietary attitudes and behaviors, the level of the use of computers, and health-related symptoms of the subjects were achieved through the questionnaires as follows: The average height, weight, BMI and obesity-index of the participants were 149.0 cm, 42.4 kg, 19.0, -8.6, respectively. Anions subjects, 42.8% answered their bed times were between 11~12 pm, and 82.4% answered that they had extracurricular activities. The most desired activity as their leisure was computer works (female: 44.3%, male: 62.5%). 38.4% of children used the computers for 1~2 hours a day and the most general usage of computers was a computer game (66.1%). The changes in dietary habits of the subjects were such as eating faster(30.2%), having lots of snacks(28.8%), eating anything at hand(26.4%), skipping breakfast due to over-sleeping(18.4%). As changes in life patterns, those in the time managements for watching T.V.(35.3%), reading(35.0%), exercising(31.9%), sleeping(27.5%), relaxing(27.5%) and other hobbies(26.4%) were observed. In conclusion, many children were being affected by the socioeconomic factors changing the environments, especially by the need for the use of computers. The rates of eating alone and skipping breakfast were getting higher in the dietary patterns of elementary school children. We found that the changes in social environments according to the heavy use of the computer were affecting on their dietary pattern. The direction and method of nutrition education had to be established for the proper understanding of the desirable dietary behaviors.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Jo, A-Ra ; Khil, Jin-Mo 2010. "Relationship of TV Watching, Internet Usage and Dietary Habits of Elementary School Children in Gwangju and Jeonnam Area" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture, 25(2): 160~169
저자의 다른 논문
- 1998 "한국절식(節食)에 대한 초등학교 영양사의 의식조사 -서울과 인천지역을 중심으로-" 東아시아食生活學會誌 = Journal of the East Asian Society of Dietary Life 8 (3): 246~260
- 2001 "우리 나라 일부 초등학생의 식생태에 관한 연구" 대한지역사회영양학회지 = Korean journal of community nutrition 6 (2): 150~161
- 2003 "뽕잎 첨가수준에 따른 두부의 관능평가 및 일반성분분석에 관한 연구" 한국지역사회생활과학회지 = The Korean Journal of Community Living Science 14 (2): 63~70
- 2005 "양잠산물분말을 첨가한 조미김의 영양성분분석에 관한 연구" 韓國食生活文化學會誌 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Culture 20 (4): 416~420
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기