고정자 전류 기반의 모델 기준 적응 제어를 애용한 유도전동기의 센서리스 벡터제어
Sensorless Induction Motor Vector Control Using Stator Current-based MRAC
A novel rotor speed estimation method using Model Reference Adaptive Control(MRAC) is proposed to improve the performance of a sensorless vector controller. In the proposed mettled, the stator current is used as the model variable for estimating the speed. In conventional MRAC methods, the relation between the two model errors and the speed estmation error is unclear. Yet, in the proposed method, the stator current error is represented as a function of the first degree for the error value in the speed estimation. Therefore, the proposed method can produce a fast speed estimation and is robust to the parameters error In addition, the proposed method of offers a considerable improvement in the performance of a sensorless vector controller at a low speed. The superiority of the proposed method is verified by simulation and experiment in a low speed region and at a zero-speed.
- M. N. Marwali and A. Keyhani, 'A comparative study of rotor flux based MRAS and back EMF based MRAS speed estimators for speed sensorless vector control of induction machines,' IEEE-IAS Annual Meeting, pp. 160-166, 1997
- R. Blasco-Gimenez, G. M. Asher, M. sumner, and K. J. Bradley, 'Dynamic performance limitations of MRAS based sensorless induction motor drives. Part 1: Stability analysis for the closed loop drive,' IEE Proc. Electr. Power Appl., vol. 143, no. 2, pp. 113-122, March, 1996
- Peter Vas, Sensorless vector and direct torque control, Oxford University Press, 1998
- F. Profumo, G. Griva, M. Pastrorelli, and J. C. Moreira, 'Universal field oriented controller based on airgap flux sensing via third harmonic stator voltage,' IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 448-455, September/October, 1994
- H. Kubota and K. Matsuse, 'Speed sensorless field-oriented control of induction motor with rotor resistance adaptation,' IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 1219-1224, September/October, 1994
- Y. R. Kim, S. K. Sul, and M. H. Park, 'Speed sensorless vector control of an induction motor using an extended kalman filter,' IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 1225-1233, September/October, 1994
- Y. S. Kim, S. U. Kim, and I. W. Yang, 'Implementation of a speed sensorless vector control of induction motor by reduced-order extended kalman filter,' IEEE-IAS Annual Meeting, pp. 197-203, 1995
- C. Schauder, 'Adaptive Speed identification for vector control of induction motor without rotational transducers,' IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 1054-1061, September/October, 1992
- F. Z. Peng and T. Fukao, 'Robust speed identification for speed-sensorless vector control of induction motors,' IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 1234-1240, September/October, 1994
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기