전국 초.중.고등학생의 학교우유급식 실태조사
A Study on the School Milk Program among Elementary, Middle and High School Students in Korea
This study was carried out in order to facilitate the consumption of milk which tend to decrease in recent years and to improve the school milk program. The survey by means of prepared questionnaire was conducted to investigate a perception and satisfaction of school milk program, and milk intake at home and school with elementary, middle, and high school students. Most of the subjects thought drinking milk is important for their health but only 50.2% of them were actually drinking milk everyday. In particular, the frequency of consuming milk at home was significantly lower in students being provided with school milk program than the students without school milk program. Most of the students commonly drunk plain milk rather than flavored milk, however actually they preferred flavored milk to plain milk. The frequency of consuming milk and the degree of satisfaction for milk being served in the school milk program was lowered. The major reason of disliking milk being served in school milk program was 'poor taste'. And to promote milk consumption in school milk program, the subjects anticipated the serving of various milk and dairy products, flavored milk and yogurt etc. Thus, it was suggested that to improve the school milk program and promote milk consumption among the students, serving various products that can satisfy their preferences and demands and the proper food guide and education on nutrition are called for.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (7)
- Nam, Eun-Sook ; Kim, Hyun-Jung ; Park, Shin-In 2011. "Survey of Middle School Students' Intake of Milk and Satisfaction with School Milk Program" 한국식품영양학회지 = The Korean journal of food and nutrition, 24(1): 17~27
- Nam, Eun-Sook ; Jung, A-Young ; Park, Shin-In 2011. "Survey on the Intake and Consumption Patterns of Milk and Dairy Products by Elementary School Students" 한국식품영양학회지 = The Korean journal of food and nutrition, 24(2): 191~203
- Kim, Kyung-A ; Kim, Hyun-Ah 2012. "Satisfaction and Preference of School Milk Program of Elementary School in Ulsan" 한국식품영양과학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, 41(3): 408~417
- Park, Sun-Hee ; Lee, Kyeung-Soon ; Choi, Soo-Kyong ; Seo, Jung-Sook 2014. "Calcium and Milk Intake of Elementary School Students from School Foodservices - Focus on the Gyeongsangbukdo Province -" 대한영양사협회 학술지 = Journal of the Korean dietetic association, 20(1): 12~25
- Rhie, Seung Gyo ; Lee, Eun Kyoung 2015. "Milk and Dairy Intake and Acceptability in Fifth- and Sixth-graders in Hwaseong, Korea" 한국지역사회생활과학회지 = The Korean Journal of Community Living Science, 26(3): 499~509
- Lee, Yung Eun ; Song, Ye Eun ; Jeon, Min-Sun 2015. "Investigation into Korean School Milk Program Management and Dietitians' Perception of School Milk Program Improvement" 대한영양사협회 학술지 = Journal of the Korean dietetic association, 21(4): 291~307
- Lee, Young-Eun ; Hwang, Dong-Hee ; Jeon, Min-Sun 2016. "Milk Consumption and Perception of School Milk Program among Elementary, Middle, and High School Students in Korea" 대한영양사협회 학술지 = Journal of the Korean dietetic association, 22(3): 163~178
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기