베이스 가진을 받는 능동자기베어링 시스템에서 Filtered-x LMS 알고리듬을 이용한 가속도 앞먹임 제어
Acceleration Feedforward Control in Active Magnetic Bearing System Subject to Base Motion by Filtered-x LMS Algorithm
This paper concerns on application of active magnetic bearing(AMB) system to levitate the elevation axis of an electro-optical sight mounted on moving vehicles. In such a system, it is desirable to retain the elevation axis within the predetermined air-gap while the vehicle is moving. An optimal base acceleration feedforward control is proposed to reduce the base motion response. In the consideration of the uncertainty of the system model, a filtered-x least-mean-square(FXLMS) algorithm is used to estimate the frequency response function of the feedforward control which cancels base motions. The frequency response function is fitted to an optimal feedforward control. Experimental results demonstrate that the proposed control reduces the air-gap deviation to 27.7% that by feedback control alone.
- Seung-Jong Kim and Chong-Won Lee, 1998, 'On-Line Identification of Position and Current Stiffnesses in Active Magnetic Bearing System Equipped with Built-in Force Transducers by LMS Algorithm,' Trans. of the KSME A, Vol. 22, No. 12, pp. 2261-2268
- White, M. T. and Tomizuka, M., 1997, 'Increased Disturbance Rejection in Magnetic Disk Drives by Acceleration Feedforward Control and Parameter Adaptation,' Control Engineering Practice, Vol. 5, No. 6, pp. 741-751
- Kasada, M. E., Clements, J., Wicks, A. L., Hall, C. D., and Kirk, R. G., 2000, 'Effect of Sinusoidal Base Motion on a Magnetic Bearing,' Proc. IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, pp. 144-149
- Suzuki, Y., 1998, 'Acceleration Feedforward Control for Active Magnetic Bearing Excited by Ground Motion,' IEEE Proc. Control Theory Appl., Vol. 145, No. 2, pp. 113-118
- Astrom, K. J. and Wittenmark, B., 1990, Computer-Controlled Systems, Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Kuo, S. M. and Morgan, D. R., 1996, Active Noise Control Systems, A Wiley-Interscience Publication, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Young-Ho Ha and Chong-Won Lee, 1998, 'Unbalance Response Control in Active Magnetic Bearing System by Optimal Control with Frequency-Shaped Cost Functional,' Trans. of the KSME A, Vol. 22, No. 8, pp. 1431-1441
- Jeon, S., Ahn, H. J., and Han, D. C., 2002, 'Model Validation and Controller Design for Vibration Suppression of Flexible Rotor Using AMB' KSME International Journal, Vol. 12, No. 12, pp. 1583-1593
- Cole, M. O. T., Keogh, P. S., and Burrows, C. R., 1998, 'Control and Non-linear Compensation of a Rotor/Magnetic Bearing System Subject to base Motion,' 6th Int. Symposium on Magnetic Bearings, Cambridge, MA, pp. 618-627
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- 2004. "Disturbance Compensation Control of An Active Magnetic Bearing System by Multiple FXLMS Algorithm - Theory" 한국정밀공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, 21(2): 74~82
- 2004. "Disturbance Compensation Control of An Active Magnetic Bearing System by Multiple FXLMS Algorithm - Experiments" 한국정밀공학회지 = Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, 21(2): 83~91
- Lim Jae-Keun ; Kang Min-Sig ; Lyou Joon 2006. "Experimental Design of Disturbance Compensation Control to Improve Stabilization Performance of Target Aiming System" 大韓機械學會論文集. Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers. A. A, 30(8): 897~905
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기