승용차의 부분부하제어를 위한 스크류형 과급기 개발
Development of a Screw Type Super-Charger for Part Load Control of Passenger Car
Turbo- or Super-charging has been used to boost engine power for Gasoline- and Diesel Engine since beginning of 20th century. So far turbo-charger has enjoyed a high reputation in the charging field for its technical advantages such as no demand of operation power from engine and an excellent charging effect in a static operation at mid- and high engine speed. A mechanically driven super-charger, however, is now popular due to the high engine power at quick change of the driving mode - high engine torque even at low engine speed. Since super-charger needs operation power from engine, it is difficult to improve its relatively higher fuel consumption than that of turbo-charger. This negative point is still an obstacle to the wide use of supercharger. Super-charger using screw-type compressor will fulfill the purpose to reduce fuel consumption by minimizing operation power owing to no charge at idling or part load driving condition. This study aims to develop power control concept to achieve the minimization of operation power. A screw type super-charger was modified in design partially and installed with an internal bypass valve and a bypass tube to control charging pressure at part load. The various control concepts show a possibility to reduce operation power of super-charger.
- Rinder, L., 1978, 'Schraubenverdichter,' Springer-Verlang
- Lehmann, K., Strubbemann, U., Raese, U., Von Esebeck, G., 09/2000, 'Ein neuartiges Regelkonzept Fuer Mechanische Lader,' 7. Aufladetechnische Konferenz, Dresden
- Kemmler, R., Lehmann, H. G., and Schommers, J., 09/2000, 'Entwicklungsterndenzen Aufgeladener Ottomotoren,' 7. Aufladetechnische Konferenz
- Uthoff, L. H. Yakimow, J. B., 1987, 'Supercharger versus Turbocharger in Vehicle Applications,' SAE, 870704
- Kuck, H. A., Fleischer, V.and Schnorbus, W., 1986, 'Volkswagen's New 1.3L High Performance Si-Engine Supercharged By The VW G-Lader,' SAE 860102
- Huettebraeucker, D., Puchas, C., Flck, W. and Joos, K., 12/1995, 'The development concept, for Mercedes-Benz, for 4-Cylinder SI Engine with Supercharger for C-Class Cars,'MTZ
- Milkulic, L., Heil, B., Murwald, M., Bruchner, K., Pietsch, A. and Klein, R., 6/2002, 'Neue Vierzylinder-Ottomotoren von Mercedes-Benz mit Kompressoraufladung,' MTZ,
저자의 다른 논문
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기