Phenomena Identification and Ranking Table for the APR-1400 Main Steam Line Break
A phenomena identification and ranking table(PIRT) was developed for a main steam line break (MSLB) event for the Advanced Power Reactor-1400 (APR-1400). The selectee event was a double-ended steam line break at full power, with the reactor coolant pump running. The developmental panel selected the fuel performance as the primary safety criterion during the ranking process. The plant design data, the results of the APR-1400 safety analysis, and the results of an additional best-estimate analysis by the MARS computer code were used in the development of the PIRT. The period of the transient was composed of three phases: pre-trip, rapid cool-down, and safety injection. Based on the relative importance to the primary evaluation criterion, the ranking of each system, component, and phenomenon/process was performed for each time phase. Finally, the knowledge-level for each important process for certain components was ranked in terms of existing knowledge. The PIRT can be used as a guide for planning cost-effective experimental programs and for code development efforts, especially for the quantification of those processes and/or phenomena that are highly important, but not well understood.
- KEPCO, 2001, APR-1400 SSAR, Chapter 15
- G. E. Wilson, B. E. Boyack, 1998, The role of the PIRT process in experiments, code development and code applications associated with reactor safety analysis, Nucl. Eng. Des. 186, 23-37
- G. E. Wilson, C. D. Fletcher, C. B. Davis, J. D. Burtt, T. J. Boucher, 1997, Phenomena Identification and Ranking Tables for Westinghouse AP600 SBLOCA, MSLB, and SGTR Scenarios, NUREG/CR-6451
- J. N. Reyes Jr., L. Hochreiter, 1998, Scaling analysis for the OSU AP600 test facility (APEX), Nucl. Eng. Des., 186, 53-109
- B. D. Chung, J. H. Song, S. K. Sim, W. J. Lee, J. J. Jeong., 1997, Development of Preliminary PIRT of Thermal-Hydraulic Phenomena for 330MWt SMART Integral Reactor, KAERI/TR-912/97, KAERI
- G. E. Wilson, B. E. Boyack, B. D. Cheung, L. E. Hochreiter, J. N. Reyes, J. M. Cozzol, 2001, Phenomena Identification and Ranking Tabulation, KNGR LBLOCA, INEEL, WFO861702
- B. D. Chung et. al., Phenomena Identification and Ranking Tabulation for APR-1400 Direct Vessel Injection Line Break, C.D. Rom, F00211, The 10th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics, Seoul, Korea, October 5-9, 2003
- ABB-CE, 1987, CESEC user^i manual, CEECES-78 Rev. O-P
- C.S. Lee, 1996, Analysis methodology for the post-trip return to power steam line break event, KAERI/TR-698/96, KAERI
- W.J. Lee et. al., 2002, Development of Realistic Thermal Hydraulic System Analysis Code, KAERI/RR-2235/2001, KAERI
- H. Song, K. H. Bae, 2000, Evaluation of Analytically Scaled Model of a Pressurized Water Reactor Using the RELAP5/MOD3 Computer Code, Nucl. Eng. Des., 199, pp.215-225
- W. P. Baek, C. H. Song, B. J. Yun, T. S. Kwon, S. K. Moon, S. J. Lee, KAERI Integral Effect Test Program and the ATLAS Design, F00201, The 10th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics, Seoul, Korea, October 5-9, (2003)
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기