CR 2945-Conjugated Liposomes for Targeting of Human Pancreatic Cancer Cells
CR 2945, a $gastrin/CCK_B$ receptor antagonist, was conjugated to liposome and tested for the targeting of pancreatic cancer cells in vitro. Successful conjugation was confirmed by FTIR and NMR. The size of CR 2945-conjugated liposome was about 500 nm in diameter, with the zeta-potential being -16.5 mV. In vitro anti-cancer activity of this formulation with or without gemcitabine encapsulated was tested on human pancreatic cancer cells, PANC-1. The growth inhibitory effect of gemcitabine-encapsulating CR 2945-conjugated liposome was found to be 10-fold more potent than that of gemcitabine-encapsulating non-conjugated liposome, suggesting that CR 2945 could be used as a potential cancer targeting moiety by conjugating into liposome.
- S. Tominaga and T. Kuroishi, Epidemiology of pancreatic cancer, Semin. Surg. Oncol., 15, 3-7 (1998)
- S.M. de Lange, C.J. van Groeningen, O.W.M. Meijer, M.A. Cuesta, J.A. Langendijk, J.M.G.H. van Riel, H.M. Pinedo, G. J. Peter,s, S. Meijer, BJ. Slotman and G. Giaccone, Gemcitabine-radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer, Eur. J. Cancer, 38, 1212-1217 (2002)
- M.G. Fontana, E Donato, V. Villanacci, M. Ghirardi, D. Moneghini, E.D. Betta and B. Salemi, Inhibitory effect of a gasrin receptor antagonist, CR2945, on 1,2-dimethylhydrazine- induced colorectal cancer in mice, Eur. Surg. Res., 31, 406-411 (1999)
- R.H. Paulssen, N. Fraeyman and J. Florholmen, Activation of phospholipase C by cholecystokinin receptor subtypes with different G-protein-coupling specificities in hormone-secreting pancreatic cell lines, Bioehem. Pharmaeol., 60(6), 865-875 (2000)
- F. Makovec, L. Revel, O. Letari, L. Mennuni and M. Impicciatore, Characterization of antisecretory and antiulcer activity of CR 2945, a new potent and selective gastrin/CCKB receptor antagonist, Eur. J. Pharmaeol., 369(1), 81-90 (1999)
- W. Plunkett, P. Huang, YZ. Xu, V. Heinemann, R Grunewald and V. Gandhi, Gemcitabine : metabolism, mechanisms of action, and self-potentiation, Semin. Oneol., 22(4), Suppl. 11, 3-10 (1995)
- I.B. Nilsson, S.P. Svensson and H.J. Monstein, Molecular cloning of a putative Ciona intestinalis cionin receptor, a new member of the CCK/gastrin receptor family, Gene, 323(24), 79-88 (2003)
- M. Ono, H. Sato, H. Kazumori, M. Yuki, M. Rumi, C.O. Cava, Y. Ishihara, S. Ishihara, K. Adachi and Y. Kinoshita, Effect of a gastrin/cholecystokinin B receptor antagonist, S-0509, on the omeprazole-induced proliferation of gastric mucosa in rats, J. Lab. Clin. Med., 142(6), 364-371 (2003)
- El Martin, T.D. Heath and R.R.C. New, Liposomes: anpractical approach, IRL press, 163-182 (1990)
- A.D. Gilliam and S.A. Watson, Emerging biological therapies for pancreatic carcinoma, Eur. J. Sur. Oneol., 28, 370-378 (2002)
- E.G. Bligh and W.J. Dyer, A rapid method of total lipid extraction and purification, Can. J. Biochem. Physiol., 37, 911-917 (1959)
- B. P. van Putte, J.M.H. Hendriks, S. Romijn, B. Pauwels, G. de Boeck, G. Guetens, E. de Bruijn and P.E.Y. van Schil, Pharmacokinetics after pulmonary artery perfusion with gemcitabine, Ann. Thorae. Surg., 76(4), 1036-1040 (2003)
- M.T. Fields, A. Eisbruch, D. Normolle, A. Orfali, M.A. Davis, A.T. Pu and T.S. Lawrence, Radiosensitization produced in vivo by once- vs. twice-weekly 2'2'-difluoro-2'-deoxycytidine (gemcitabine), Int. J. Radiat. Oneol. BioI. Phys., 47(3), 785-791 (2000)
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기