갈대 및 부들 습지셀의 연못시스템 방류수 질소제거 비교
Comparison of Nitrogen Removal Between Reed and Cattail Wetland Cells in a Treatment Pond System
[ $NO_3$ ]-N and T-N removal rates of cattail wetland cells were compared with those of reed wetland cells. The examined cells were a part of a pond-wetland system composed of two ponds in series and six wetland cells in parallel. Each wetland cell was 25m in length and 6m in width. Cattails (Typha angustifolia) were transplanted into three cells and reeds Phragmites australis) into another three ones in June 2000. Water of Sinyang stream flowing into Kohung Estuarine lake located in the southern part of the Korean Peninsula was pumped into the primary pond, its effluent was discharged into the secondary pond Effluent from the secondary pond was funneled into each cell. Two cattail and reed cells were chosen for this research. Water quantity and quality of influnt and effluent were analyzed front May 2001 through October 2001. The volume of influent and effluent of the cells averaged about $20.0\;m^3/day$ and $19.3\;m^3/day$ , respectively. Hydraulic retention time was approximately 1.5 days. Influent $NO_3$ -N concentration for the four cells averaged 2.39 mg/L. Effluent $NO_3$ -N concentration far the cattail and reed cells averaged 1.74 and 1.78 mg/L, respectively. Average $NO_3$ -N retention rate for the cattail and reed cells by mass was 30 and 29%, respectively. Influent T-N concentration far the four cells averaged 4.13 mg/L. Effluent T-N concentration for the cattail and reed cells averaged 2.55 and 2.61 mgL respectively. Average T-N retention rate for the cattail and reed cells by mass was 39 and 38%, respectively. $NO_3$ -N and T-N concentrations in effluent from the cattail cells were significantly low (p=0.04), compared with those from the reed cells. Cattail wetland cells were more efficient for $NO_3$ -N and T-N abatement than reed ones.
- EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency) (1999) free Technology Assessment, p. 1-1 - 1-13
- Kadlec, R. R and Knight, R. L. (1996) Treatment Wetlands, CRC Press, Inc, Boca Raton
- EPA. (U.S. Environmintal Protection Agpncy) (2000) Manual: Constmcted Wetlands Treatment of Municipal Wastewaters, Office of Research and Development, Cincinnati, Ohio, P.1-29
- Reed, S. C, Middlebrooks, E. J. and Cntes, R W. (1988) Natural Systems for Waste Mamgenment and Treatment, McGraw-Hill, New York
- Yang, R M. (2003) Nitrate removal rate of free-water-surface treatment wetland system constructed on floodplain during its initial operating stage, J. Korean Env. Res. & Reveg. Tech. 6(6), 41-48
- Spiels, D. J. and Mitsch, W. J. (2000) The effects of seasons and hydrologic and chemical loading on nitrate retention in constructed wetlands : a comparison of low-and high-nutrient riverine systems, Eco. Eng. 14, 77-91
- Korean Ministry of Enviromnent (2000) Standard method for water and wastewater analysis
- APHA (American Public Health Association) (1998)Standard method for the examination of water andwastewater.
- Bachand, P. A. M and Home, A. J. (2000) Denitnficationin constructed free-water surface wetlands I: very high nitrate removal rates in a macrocosm study, Ecol Eng. 14, 9-15
- Faulker, S. P. and Richardson, C J. (1989) Physical and chemical characteristics of freshwater wetland soils in Hammer, D. A. (ed.), Constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment: municipal, industrial and agrictdtural, Lewis Publishers, Inc., Chelsea, Michigan, p.41-72
- Broadbent, F. E. and Clark, F. E. (1965) Denitrification. Ayronomy 10 : 344
- EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Aggncy) (1993) Manual - Nitrogen control. Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C
- Zhu, T. and Sikora, F. J. (1994) Ammonium and nitrate removal in vegetated and unvegetated gravel bed microcosm wetlands in Proc. 4th Int. Conf. on Wetland Systems for Water Pollution Control, Guangzhou, China, P.355-366
- EPA (U.S. Environrrental Protection Agency) (2000) Manual: Constructed Wettands Treatment of Municipal Wastewaters, Office of Research and Development, Cincinnati, Ohio, P.30-48
- Yang, H. M. (2002) Preliminary nitrogen removal rates in close-to-nature constructed stream water treatment wetland, Kor. J. Environ. Agric. 21(4), 269-273
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Son, Jin-Kwan ; Kang, Bang-Hun ; Kim, Nam-Choon 2010. "The Analysis of Water and Soil Environment at Farm Pond Depression" 環境復元綠化 = Journal of the Korea Society of Environmental Restoration Technology, 13(3): 46~62
- Hong, Mun-Gi ; Kim, Jae-Geun 2011. "Comparative analysis of cutting efficiency using culms of reed with genetic, environmental and methodological differences" 한국습지학회지 = Journal of wetlands research, 13(3): 603~611
저자의 다른 논문
- 1995 "하구환경의 생태적 설계" 한국조경학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture 23 (2): 167~181
- 1995 "하수 처리 및 재활용 연못시스템의 국내 응용" 上下水道學會誌 = Journal of Korean Society of Water and Wastewater 9 (2): 108~117
- 1998 "생태적 축산폐수 처리 및 재활용 연못시스템의 폐수처리수준" 한국환경농학회지 = Korean journal of environmental agriculture 17 (1): 70~75
- 1999 "수자원보전을 위한 점원 및 비점원 오염물의 자연생태적 친환경적 처리 인공습지 및 연못-습지 시스템" 물과 미래 : 한국수자원학회지 = Water for future 32 (5): 111~123
- 1999 "GIS를 응용한 주암 상수원수계의 오염원 DB 구축과 수질관리 생태계모형" 한국환경생태학회지 = Korean journal of environment and ecology 13 (3): 209~219
- 1999 "생태적 축산폐수 처리 및 재활용 연못시스템의 Pit 메탄발효" 한국환경농학회지 = Korean journal of environmental agriculture 18 (2): 191~195
- 2000 "축산폐수 처리 및 재활용을 위한 조건성연못의 메탄발효" 한국환경농학회지 = Korean journal of environmental agriculture 19 (2): 171~176
- 2000 "축산폐수 처리 연못시스템의 처리수 재활용 양어" 한국환경농학회지 = Korean journal of environmental agriculture 19 (4): 339~344
- 2001 "GIS를 활용한 영산호 수계 오염원 데이터베이스 구축과 오염원관리 사용자 인터페이스" 한국조경학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture 28 (6): 114~126
- 2001 "발생부하원단위와 수치표고모형을 이용한 하천유역 오염부하량 산정" 한국조경학회지 = Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture 29 (1): 22~31
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기