Typical Patterns of Ecological Engineering in Southern China
With the emergence and development of ecological engineering in China, and also the research and demonstration of Chinese Ecological Agriculture (CEA), in recent 10 years many types of ecological engineering have been appeared in Southern China, they could be classified into 4 typical patterns. These typical patterns are; 1. Ecological Building (EB), such as ecological public toilet, ecological garden, ecological integrated building, farmers' ecological household, the combine of ecological building and CEA; 2. Ecological Engineering in Paddy Field (EEPF), like rice-fish system, water caltrop-wild ricestem-fish system, mulberry-silkworm-pig-fish system; 3. Ecological Engineering of Agroforestry Systems (EEAF), as tea-food crops intercropping system, rubber-tea-chicken system, bamboo-chicken system, fruit tree-chicken system, metasequoia-fish-duck system; 4. Ecological Engineering Linked with Biogas (EELB), such as animal (pig)-biogas-fish system, animal (pig)-biogas-fruit tree system, animal-biogas-food crops system. Some case studies were presented in the paper. It is showed that these typical patterns have better ecological, social and economic benefits, now they are deeply been extending in southern China.
- Qing, P., S. An and J. Yan. 1993. Science of ecological engineering. Nanking University Press, Nanking. pp. 140-146.
- Jingping, Y. and L. Jianbo. 2001. Agroecological engineering and technology. Chinese Chemical Industry Press, Beijing. p. 144.
- Ye, X., Z. Wang and J. Lu. 2002. Participatory assessment and planning approach: Conceptual and process issues. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 20(2): 89-111.
- Zhang, Y. 1998. Comprehensive utilization of biogas and its fermented residues in eco-agriculture. Agro-Environ. Prot. 17 (2): 94-95.
- Liu X.Y. 1987. Preliminary study on agroforestry system models in Sichuan. Resourc. Dev. Prot. 3(3): 45-47.
- World Commission On Environment and Development. 1987. Our common future. Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford.
- Yan, J. and J. Lu. 2001. Agroecological engineering and technology. Chinese Chemical Industry Press, Beijing. pp. 294-299.
- Wang, R. and J. Yan. 1998. Integrating hardware, software and mindware for sustainable ecosystem development: Principles and methods of ecological engineering in China. Ecol. Eng. 11(1-4): 277-289.
- Yang, X. 1996. The role and importance of agroforestry system in rural sustainable development. Rural Eco-Environment 12 (1): 37-41.
- Lu, S. and C. Huang. 1988. Economic and ecological effects of fish culture in paddy fields. J. Ecol. 7(4): 26-29.
- Meng, Q., X. Ye, L. Yan and Z. Wang. 1999. Study on ecological benefits of rubber-tea-chicken agro-forestry model in tropical area of China. Acta Agriculturae Zhejiangensis 11(4): 193-195.
- Yan, J. 2001. Advances of ecological engineering in China in the past decade. Rural Eco-Environment 17(1): 1-8.
- Yan, J. and W.J. Mitsch. 1994. Comparision of ecological engineering between China and the west. Rural Eco-Environment 10(1): 45-52.
- He, D. 1994. Soil fertility and fertilization in planting. China Science Press, Beijing. pp. 1-18.
- Ye, X.J., Z.Q. Wang and Q.S. Li. 2000. Biogas-project-linked eco-agricultural engineering model and its benefit analysis. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 16 (2): 93-96.
- Wang, Y. and W. Lei. 2000. Studies on the ecological effect of planting breeding models in the rice field. Acta Ecologica Sinica. 20(2): 311-316.
- Qing, P. and S. Zhang. 1998. Research progression of ecological engineering in our courtry and western countries. Natural Journal 20(1): 24-28.
- Ye X.J. and Z.Q. Wang. 1999. Sustainable use and management of agricultural resources through biogas engineering. In Z.Q. Wang, X.J. Ye, Q.S. Li (eds.), Chinese ecological agriculture and intensive farming systems. China Environmental Science Press, Beijing. pp. 171-183.
- Yan, J. and J. Lu. 2001. Agroecological engineering and technology. Chinese Chemical Industry Press, Beijing. pp. 151-153.
- Meng, Q., Z. Wang, S. Yu and W. Xu. 2001. Analysis of funds movement of agriculture and forestry multimode of rubber plantation-Tea Trea-Chicken. Ecol. Econ. (2): 49-51.
- Zhang, R., W. Ji and B. Lu. 1998. Emergence and development of agro-ecological engineering in China. Ecol. Eng. 11(1-4):17-26.
- Guo, Z.-W. and D.-M. Li. 1993. Loop analysis for the combination of food chains in ecological engineering. Acta Ecologica Sinica. 13(4): 342-347.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기