J-선회 조종성능을 고려한 승용차 현가장치의 최적화 기법
Optimization Technique of Passenger Car Suspension System Considering J-Turn Handling Performances
The purpose of this paper is to develop a systematic design method for the suspension system hard points and compliance elements, which have great influence on the handling stability of a vehicle. In this paper, a method to optimize J-turn responses is presented based on the principles of design of experiments, multi-body dynamic analysis and optimum design technique. The design variables associated with the J-turn maneuver are selected through the experimental design sensitivity analysis using the perturbation method. An objective function is defined as an approximate function for the J-turn characteristics using the TSA(Taylor series approximation). The values of the design variables, which make the optimized J-turn characteristics, are obtained using the conjugate gradient method. The result of the J-turn simulation shows that the optimized vehicle has more improved handling stability than the optimized vehicle.
- John, P. W., 1998, Statistical Design and Analysis of Experiments, Siam, pp. 185-187.
- Montgomery, D.C., 2001, Design and Analysis of Experiments, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. pp. 29-30.
- Suh, K. H. Min, H. K. and Chyun, I.B., 2000, 'Optimum Design of Front Toe Angle Using Design of Experiment and Dynamic Simulation for Evaluation of Handling Performances,' Transactions of Korea Society of Automotive Engineers,' Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 120-128.
- Fujita, K.and Hirokawa, N. 1998, 'Design Optimization of Multi-link Suspension System for Total Vehicle Handling and Stability,' ALAA-98-4787.
- Kim, S. J., Park, C.J. and Park, T. W., 1996, 'Suspension Parameter Design Using a Design of Experiments,' Transactions of Korea Society of Automotive Engineers, vol. 4, pp. 16-27.
- Gillespie, T.D., 1992, Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics, Society of Automotive Engineers Inc., pp. 195-196.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기