3상 위상제어 정류기에서 DVR의 응답시간과 허용 가능한 순시저전압의 범위에 대한 연구
A study on the permissible range of voltage dips and the response time of DVR in 3-phase phase-controlled rectifier
It is investigated that the relation between the response time of DVR(Dynamic Voltage Restorer) and the possible compensation range of voltage dip by the DVR system which protects the 3-phase phase-controlled rectifier from voltage dip. As a result, the permissible range of voltage dip is presented in the 3-phase phase-controlled rectifier, and it is presented that the range of voltage dip which can be compensated according to the DVR s response time. when the DVR compensates voltage dip, Using the proposed method, the DVR s response time can be determined from the parameters of 3-phase phase-controlled rectifier and the possible compensation range of voltage dip, and it is possible to use the control system which have an appropriate speed. Therefore, the use of excessively fast device can be avoided, and the stability of the overall system is improved. Also the reliance of DVR about the 3-phase phase-controlled rectifier can be verified.
- S. Polmai, T. Ise, and S. Kumagai, 'Experiment on voltage sag compensation with minimum energy injection by use of a micro-SMES,' IEEE PCC-Osaka 2002, vol. 2, pp. 415-420, April 2002
- S. S. Choi, B. H. Li, and D. M. Vilathgamuwa, 'Design and analysis of the inverter-side filter used in the dynamic voltage restorer,' IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 857-864, July 2002
- C. Fitzer, M. Barnes, and P. Green, 'Voltage sag detection technique for a dynamic voltage restorer,' IAS Annual Meeting, vol. 2, pp. 917-924, Oct. 2002
- M. Vilathgamuwa, A. A. D. Ranjith Perera, and S. S. Choi, 'Performance improvement of the dynamic voltage restorer with closed-loop load voltage and current-mode control,' IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 824-834, Sept. 2002
- J. Arrillaga, N. R Waston, and S. Chen, Power System Quality Assessment, John Wiley & Sons, 2000
- M. H. J. Bollen, 'Voltage, power and cwrent ratings of series voltage controllers,' Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting 2000 IEEE, vol. 4, pp. 2910-2915, January 2000
- C. Becker, W. Braun Jr., K Carrick, T. Diliberti, C. Grigg, J. Groesch, B. Hazen, T. lmel, D. Koval, D. Mueller, T. St. John, and L. E. Comad, 'Proposed chapter 9 for predicting voltage sags (dips) in revision to IEEE Std 493, the Gold Book,' IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 805-821, May/June 1994
- E. W. Gunther and H. Mebta, 'A survey of distribution system power quality-preliminary results,' IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 322-329, January 1995
- A. Arora, K. Chan, T. Jauch, A. Kara, and E. Wirth, 'Innovative system solutions for power quality enhancement,' ABB review, pp. 4-12, March 1998
- M. H. J. Bollen, 'Voltage sags: effects, mitigation and prediction,' Power Engineering Journal, vol. 10, pp. 129-135, June 1996
- S. S. Choi, B. H. Li, and D. M. Vilathgamuwa, 'Dynamic voltage restoration with minimum energy injection,' IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 51-57, February 2000
- C. Zhan, C. Fitzer, V. K Ramachandaramurthy, A. Arulampalam, M. Barnes, and N. Jenkins, 'Software phase-locked loop applied to dynamic voltage restorer (DVR),' Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting 2001 IEEE, vol. 3, pp. 1033-1038, February 2001
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기