프랜차이즈 계약에서의 중재조항
Terms of arbitration in Franchise Agreements
According to increase of Franchise Agreements, troubles related to those agreements and trading acts occur frequently. As Franchise system had come from Western countries, franchise agreement troubles tend to international disputes. In fact, those parties entered into a franchise agreement prefer arbitration to lawsuit as a dispute resolution system because arbitration is easy to risk-management for cost and time. The essential conditions for Franchise agreements are as follows ; for Franchise to grant Intellectual Properties to Franchisee, to give an impression of the same company between Franchise and Franchisee, to control and support Franchisee, for Franchisee to be an independent merchant, and to pay Franchiser license fee. Because Franchise Agreement is also based on liberty of contract, Franchise and Franchisee could enter into any kind of agreement. However, Franchiser can make an unfair agreement abusing a position of advantage. This paper check those unfair terms and conditions in Franchise agreement. Once they enter into an agreement, they should fulfil their contract. In case of trouble on performing the contract, both of them have to discuss to solve that trouble faithfully. But, they enter into either lawsuit or arbitration in accordance with agreement when they can't reach a decision in general. Specially, which is the most popular dispute resolution hands in case of Intellectual Property License agreement. General international Franchise Agreements have arbitration terms, but there is other case such as separate Arbitration Agreement if the want, which is separate from Franchise License agreement, so even though Franchise License agreement is invalidated, Arbitration agreement continues to exist, This paper reviews Franchise system and the terms of arbitration in Franchise agreement.
저자의 다른 논문
- 1999 "새로운 상표제도(1)" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 24 (4): 47~54
- 1999 "새로운 상표제도(2)" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 24 (5): 38~45
- 1999 "새로운 상표제도(3)" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 24 (6): 44~50
- 1999 "새로운 상표제도(4)" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 24 (7): 40~46
- 1999 "새로운 상표제도(완)" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 24 (8): 34~47
- 2000 "특허소송에 있어서의 법원의 역할" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 25 (3): 34~39
- 2000 "지식재산권의 표준화" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 25 (8): 42~60
- 2002 "일본 사법제도의 개혁과 변리사직역 문제" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 27 (1): 42~59
- 2002 "표식으로서의 표장 - 구성과 기능을 중심으로 -" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 27 (10): 38~53
- 2002 "표식으로서의 표장 - 구성과 기능을 중심으로 -(2)" 發明特許 = Invention & patent 27 (11): 44~61
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기