Application of Dielectric Spectroscopy Measurements for Estimating Moisture Content in Power Transformers
Frequency Domain Spectroscopy (FDS) measurements were performed on pressboard samples containing different moisture contents and on insulation system of power transformers. The results were used for evaluating sensitivity of the so-called X - Y model, which is applied for estimating moisture content in transformer insulation using the results of FDS measurements. Based on the observations of this analysis a simplified model, called X model, was introduced in which the presence of spacers in transformer insulation has been neglected. Finally, reliability of the X model was assessed by comparing estimates of moisture contents based on FDS measurements on field installed power transformers with moisture contents obtained from chemical analyses of their oil samples.
- V. der Houhanessian and W. S. Zaengl, 'On-site diagnosis of power transformers by means of relaxation current measurements', in proc. IEEE International Symposium on Electrical Insulation, 1998, vol. 1, pp. 28-34
- 'Insulating liquids-oil impregnated paper & pressboard -Determination of water by automatic coulometric Karl Fischer Titration', IEC std. 60814, 1997.
- 'IEEE guide for diagnostic field testing of electric power apparatus-part 1: oil filled power transformers, regulators, and reactors', IEEE std. 62-1995, 1995
- 'Supervision and maintenance guide for mineral insulating oils in electrical equipment', IEC std. 6422, 1989
- U. Gafvert, G. Frimpong, and J. Fuhr, 'Modelling of dielectric measurements on power transformers', in Proc. 37th Session of Large High Voltage Electric Systems, CIGRE, Paris, 1998, part 5, vol 5, 8 pp
- U. Gafvert and E. Ildstad, 'Modelling return voltage measurements of multi-layer insulation systems', in Proc. 4th International Conference on Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials (lCPADM), 1994, Vol 1, pp. 123-126
- S. M. Gubanski, P. Boss, G. Csepes, V. D. Houhanessian, J. Filippini, P. Guuinic, U. Gafvert, et al., 'Dielectric response methods for diagnostics of power transformers', Electra, No. 202, pp. 23-34, June 2002
- U. Gafvert, L. Meizer, A.Liljenberg, L.Adeen, M. Svenson, and S.M.Gubanski, 'Condition assessment in power transformer insulation based on dielectric measurements and chemical analyses', in Proc. international conference on power transformers, Bydgoszcz, Poland, 2001, pp. 12-17
- 'User's manual for insulation diagnostic system IDA 200', Programma Electric AB, 2002
- U. Gafvert, 'Condition Assessment of Insulation Systems', in Proc Nordic Insulation Symposium, 1996, pp. 1-20
- V. Der Houhanessian and W. Zaengl, 'On-site diagnosis for power transformers: relaxation currents reveal the condition of insulation of high-voltage components and installations', Bulletin des Schweizerischen Elektrotechnischen Vereins & des Verbandes Schweizerischer Elektrizitaetswerke, Vol. 87, No. 23, pp. 19-28, 1996
- A. Helgeson and U. Gafvert, 'Dielectric response measurements in time and frequency domain on high voltage insulation with different response', in Proc. of International Symposium on Electrical Insulating Materials, 1998, pp.393-398
- V. D. Houhanessian, 'Measurement and Analysis of Dielectric Response in Oil-Paper Insulation Systems', Ph.D. thesis, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, 1998
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기