나선형 자장압축발전기의 코일설계 최적화
Optimization of Coil Design for Helical Magneto-Cumulative Generators
Helical magneto-cumulative generators(MCGs) are devices which convert explosive energy into electromagnetic energy. The electromagnetic energy supplied from an external circuit is amplified by an explosively driven metal conductor mounted at the center of a helical coil compressing magnetic flux between the conductor and the coil. To optimize the coil design, output properties of small-size helical MCGs were measured while varying design parameters; the number of coil sections, length of the sections, pitch in the sections, and type of copper wire. Dimensions of the coil were kept constant, 50 mm in diameter and 200 mm in length. The coil was fabricated by using enamel-coated copper wire of 1 mm in diameter. The highest energy amplification ratio and figure of merit were 52.5 and 0.81, respectively. from an helical MCG with initial inductance of 63.7 $\mu$ H at initial energy of 0.152 kJ Based on the experimental and calculated results, empirical formulas capable of optimizing coil designs were derived. By using these formulas, pitch in each coil section can be obtained at an arbitrary inductive load for high energy amplification ratio and figure of merit.
- B.M. Novae, I.R. Smith, H.R. Stewardson, P. Senior, V.V. Vadher and M.C. Enache, 'Design, Construction and Testing of Explosive-driven Helical Generators,' J. Phys, D.: Appl. Phys., Vol. 28, pp.807-823, 1995
- V. Chernyshev, E. Zharinov, S. Kazakov, V. Busin, V. Vaneev, and M. Krotkov, 'Magnetic Flux Cutoffs in Helical Explosive Magnetic Generators,' 4th International Conference on Megagauss Magnetic Field Generation and Related Topics, pp.205-218, Washington D.C., 1986
- 국정현, 안재운, 이홍호,'코일에 흐르는 전류밀도를 변화시킨 자장압축발전기의 출력특성,' 2002년도 대한전기학회 EMECS학회 추계학술대회 논문집, pp.21-23, 2002
- L. Altgilbers, M. Brown, I. Grishnaev, B. Novae, I. Smith, I. Tkach and Y. Tkach, Magnetocumulative Generators, New York: Springer-Verlag New York Inc., 2000
- T. Holt, A. Neuber, J. Dickens, and M. Kristiansen, 'Impact of Helix Geometry on MCG Flux Losses,' The 13th IEEE International Pulsed Power Conference, pp.905-908, Las Vegas NV, 2001
- Andreas A. Neuber, Thomas A. Holt, Juan-Carlos Hernandez, James C. Dickens, and Magne Kristiansen, 'Geometry Impact on Flux Losses in MCGs', Preprints of the Ninth International Conference on Megagauss Magnetic Field Generation and Related Topics, Moscow, Russia, 2002
- Heinz Knoepfel, Pulsed High Magnetic Fields, American Elsevier Publishing Company, New York, NY, 1970
- 이재민, 국정현, 최진수, 김호철, '자장압축변환장치 출력특성 계산을 위한 MCG II코드의 개발,' 국방과학연구소 보고서 TEDC-419-011493, 대전, 대한민국, 2001
- C.M. Fowler, W.B. Garn and R.S. Caird, 'Production of Very High Magnetic Fields by Implosion,' J. App, Phys., Vol. 31, No.3, pp. 588-594, March 1960
- A.D. Sakharov, 'Magnetoimplosive Generators,' Sov. Phys, Uspekhi(English Translation), Vol. 9, pp.294-299, 1966
- J.W. Shearer, F.F. Abraham, C.M. Aplin, B.P. Benham, J.E. Faulkner, F.C. Ford, M.M. Hill, C.A McDonald, W.H. Stephens, D.J. Steinberg and J.R. Wilson, 'Explosive Driven Magnetic Field Compression Generators,' J. App. Phys., Vol. 39, pp.2102-2116, 1968
- C. Fowler, R. Caird and W. Garn, 'An lntroduction to Explosive Magnetic Flux Compression Generators,' Los Alamos Report LA-5890-MS, 1975
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기