Organ-specific antigens of Clonorchis sinensis
This study was carried out to find out specific proteins from different organs of Clonorchis sinensis. Crude extract, organ-specific and excretory-secretory (ES) proteins were analyzed by immunoblot with infected human sera. The bands of 7- and 17 -kDa were main component of intestinal fluid and ES protein and commonly found in all organ-specific proteins. The 17-kDa protein was observed from ES antigen, intestinal fluid, eggs and sperms, 26- and 28-kDa proteins were from the uterus, vitellaria, and ovary, and 34-, 37-, 43- and 50-kDa proteins were mainly from the testis and sperms. Serum of mice immunized with sperms reacted to the 50-kDa protein by immunoblotting and immunohistochemical staining showed a positive reaction at the seminal receptacle and seminiferous tubule. The present results show that the 7-kDa protein is a common antigen of every part or organ of C. sinensis, but different organs express their specific antigenic protein bands.
- Choi MH, Ryu JS, Lee M, et al. (2003b) Specific and common antigens of Clonorchis sinensis and Opisthorchis viverrini (Opisthorchidae, Trematoda). Korean J Parasitol 41: 155-163
- Chung YB, Yang HJ, Hong SJ, et al. (2003) Molecular cloning and immunolocalization of the 17 kDa myoglobin of Clonorchis sinensis. Parasitol Res 90: 365-368
- Hong SJ, Kim TY, Song KY, Sohn WM, Kang SY (2001) Antigenic profile and localization of Clonorchis sinensis proteins in the course of infection. Korean J Parasitol 39: 307-312.
- Hong ST (2003) Clonorchis sinensis. In International Handbook of Foodborne Pathogens. pp 581-592. Marcel & Dekker, New York, USA
- Lee M, Chung YB, Lee SK, et al. (2004) The identification of a Clonorchis sinensis gene encoding an antigenic egg protein. Parasitol Res (in press)
- Rim HJ (1986) The current pathobiology and chemotherapy of clonorchiasis. Korean J Parasitol 24 (suppl): 1-141
- Yong TS, Im K, Chung PR (1991) Analysis of Clonorchis sinensis antigens and diagnosis of clonorchiasis using monoclonal antibodies. Korean J Parasitol 29: 293-310
- Kim SI (1994) Immune reactions between excretory-secretory antigens and specific antibodies of Clonorchis sinensis before and after praziquantel treatment in experimentally infected rabbits. Korean J Parasitol 32: 35-42
- Laemmli UK (1970) Cleavage of structural proteins during assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4. Nature 227: 680-685
- Chung YB, Lee M, Yang HJ, et al. (2002) Characterization of partially purified 8 kDa antigenic protein of Clonorchis sinensis. Korean J Parasitol 40: 83-88
- Choi MH, Park IC, Li S, Hong ST (2003a) Excretory-secretory antigen is better than crude antigen for the serodiagnosis of clonorchiasis by ELISA. Korean J Parasitol 41: 35-39
- Kang SY, Ahn IY, Park CY, et al. (2001) Clonorchis sinensis: Molecular cloning and characterization of 28-kDa glutathione S-transferase. Exp Parasitol 97: 186-195
- Kim SI (1998) A Clonorchis sinensis-specific antigen that detects active human clonorchiasis. Korean J Parasitol 36: 37-45
- Sim S, Park GM, Yong TS (2003) Cloning and characterization of Clonorchis sinensis myoglobin using immune sera against excretory-secretory antigens. Parasitol Res 91: 338-343
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Korea Association of Health Promotion (1997) Prevalence of intestinal parasitic infection in Korea. The sixth report, Seoul, pp 20-48
- Hong SJ, Seong KY, Sohn WM, Song KY (2000) Molecular cloning and immunological characterization of phosphoglycerate kinase from Clonorchis sinensis. Mol Biochem Parasitol 108: 207-216
- Hong ST, Kho WG, Lee M, Lee JS, Lee SH (1997) Immunoblot patterns of clonorchiasis. Korean J Parasitol 35: 87-93
- Stitt AW, Fairweather I, Trudgett AG, Johnston CF (1992) Fasciola hepatica: localization and partial characterization of tubulin. Parasitol Res 78: 103-107
저자의 다른 논문
- 2000 "Partial characterization of a 17 kDa protein of Clonorchis sinensis" The Korean journal of parasitology 38 (2): 95~97
- 2000 "Genetic heterogeneity of Pneumocystis carinii from rats of several regions and strains" The Korean journal of parasitology 38 (3): 151~158
- 2000 "Purification of a 68-kDa cysteine proteinase from crude extract of Pneumocystis carinii" The Korean journal of parasitology 38 (3): 159~166
- 2001 "Localization of cytoskeletal proteins in Pneumocystis carinii by immuno-electron microscopy" The Korean journal of parasitology 39 (1): 13~21
- 2002 "Characterization of partially purified 8 kDa antigenic protein of Clonorchis sinensis" The Korean journal of parasitology 40 (2): 83~88
- 2003 "Specific and common antigens of Clonorchis sinensis and Opisthorchis viverrini (Opisthorchidae, Trematoda)" The Korean journal of parasitology 41 (3): 155~163
- 2004 "Bile duct changes in rats reinfected with Clonorchis sinensis" The Korean journal of parasitology 42 (1): 7~17
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기