Transient Response of Optically-Controlled Microwave Pulse through Open-Ended Microstrip Lines
In this paper we examine the reflection characteristics of dielectric microstrip lines with open-ended termination containing an optically induced plasma region, which are analyzed by the assumption that the plasma is distributed homogeneously in laser illumination. The characteristics impedances resulting from the presence of plasma are evaluated by the transmission line model. To estimate theoretically the characteristic response of identical systems in the time domain, the Fourier transformation method is evaluated. The reflection characteristics of time and frequency response in microwave systems have been calculated using an equivalent circuit model.
- H. Matusiewicz, 'A novel sample introduction system for microwave-induced plasma optical emission spectrometry', Spectrochimica Acta Part B #57, pp. 485-494, 2002
- H. Matusiewicz, 'Design consideration and preliminary characterization of a microwave-induced plasma atomic emission spectrometry system', Chem. Anal, #40, pp. 667-674, 1995
- Yong-tae Kim, et. al, 'A Tight Coupling Microstrip Directional Coupler with High Directivity Performance using FE Calculations', KIEE International Transactions on Electrophysics and Applications, vol. 11-C, #4, pp. 150-154, December 2001
- Yong-Tae Kim, Jun-Seok Park, and Hyeong-Seok Kim, 'Efficient Calculation of a Step Discontinuity for Shielded-Microstrip using Vector Finite Element and Mode Matching Method', KIEE International Transactions on Electrophysics and Applications, vol. 2-C, #5, pp. 268-272, October 2002
- Hitoshi S. and Makoto T., 'Reflection characteristics of optically-controlled microwaves through openended microstrip lines', Trans. IEICE, Vol. E76-C, #2, pp. 301-304, February 1993
- C. A. Balanis, Advanced Engineering Electrimagnetics, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, 1996
- Makoto, T and Arokiaswami, 'Optical control of millimeter waves in the semiconductor waveguide', Trans. IEICE, Vol. E76-C, #2, pp. 175-182, February 1993
- Ki Young Kim, Heung-Sil Tae, and Jeong-Hae Lee, 'Application of Davidenko's Method to Rigorous Analysis of Leaky Modes in Circular Dielectric Rod waveguides', KIEE International Transactions on Electrophysics and Applications, vol. 3-C, #5, pp. 199-206, October 2004
- Alan Jeffrey, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, 6th Edition, Academic Press 1995
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Wang, Xue ; Choi, Yue-Soon ; Park, Jong-Goo ; Kim, Yong-K. 2009. "Study of Transient Response in Non-uniform Plasma Layer with Optically-Controlled Microwave Pulses" 전기학회논문지 = The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 58(6): 1174~1179
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기