Energy-based Approach to Power Transfer System Analysis
This paper presents a new theoretical approach to energy-based power system analysis for multibus power transmission systems. On the basis of mechanical analogy, an exact energy integral expression is derived for lossy multi-bus systems through rigorous energy analysis. A simple rigid rod model of mechanical power transfer system is introduced to address the physical meanings of potential energy terms associated with transfer conductances as well as transfer susceptances. Finally, energy-based analysis has been proposed to show that the energy function has all information of the power system characteristics.
- T. J. Overbye, M. A. Pai and P. W. Sauer, ‘Some Aspects of the Energy Function Approach to Angle and Voltage Stability Analysis in Power Systems,’’ IEEE 31st CDC, Tucson, AZ, FA11-10:50, p.2941- 2946, December 1992
- 'K. R. Padiyar and K. K. Ghosh, Direct stability evaluation of power systems with detailed generator models using structure preserving energy functions,' International Journal of Electric Energy and Power Systems, Vol.13, p.135-148, 1987
Rayleigh, Baron, (J. W. Strutt), 'Some general theorems relating to vibration', Proceedings of the Mathematical Society of London, 1873, Vol. 4, pp. 357-368. See also : The Theory of Sound, 2
$^nd$edn, Vol. 1. Dover Publ. pp. 100-104, New York, 1945
- A.A. Fouad and V. Vittal, Power System Transient Stability Analysis Using the Transient Energy Function Method, Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice Hall, 1992
- Y.-H. Moon, et al., ‘‘Development of an energy function reflecting the transfer conductance for direct stability analysis in power systems’’, IEE Proc.- Generation Transmission and Distribution., Vol. 144, No. 5, pp. 503-509, 1997. 9
- A. R. Bergen and D. J. Hill, 'A Structure Preserving Model for Power System Stability Analysis,' IEEE Trans. Power App. Syst., Vol. PAS-100, NO.1, p.25- 33, January 1981
- Y.-H. Moon, et al., 'Derivation of energy conservation law by complex line integral for the direct energy method of power system stability', Proc. of the 38th IEEE CDC '99, Phoenix, Ar., p. 4662- 4667, Paper No. : CDC99-REG0335, Dec. 7-10, 1999
- Keith R. Symon, Mechanics, Addison-Wesley Pub. Co., 3rd Ed., Jun. 1971
- M.A Pai and P.G. Murthy, 'On Lyapunov Functions for Power Systems with Transfer Conductances', IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.AC-18, pp.181-183, April 1973
- Y.-H. Moon, B.-H. Cho, T.-H. Roh, B.-K. Choi, 'The Development of Equivalent System Technique for Derivation Energy Function Considering Transfer Conductances', IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp.1335-1341, November 1999
- Y.H. Moon, et al., 'An EMM Approach to Derive an Energy Integral for the Direct Method of Stability Analysis in Power Systems', Journal of Electrical Engineering and Information Science, Vol. 1, pp.58- 69, 1996. 3
- Y.H. Moon, et al., 'Equivalent Mechanical Model of Power Systems for Energy-based System analysis', submitted to IEEE CDC proceedings, 2001
- P.W. Sauer and M.A. Pai, Power System Dynamics and stability, Prentice Hall Inc., New Jersey, 1998
- N. A. Tsolas, A. Arapostathis and P. P. Varaiya, 'A Structure Preserving Energy Function for Power System Transient Stability Analysis,' IEEE Trans. on Circuit and Systems, Vol. CAS-32, NO.10, p.1041-1049, October 1985
- T. R. Athay, R. Podmore and S. Virmany, ‘A practical method for direct analysis of transient stability,’ IEEE Trans. Power App. Syst., Vol. PAS-98, NO.2, p.573-584, March/April 1979
- Th. Van Cutsem and M. Ribbens-Pavella, 'Structure Preserving Direct Methods for Transient Stability Analysis,' Proc. 24th IEEE Conference on Decision & Control, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, p.70-76, December 1985
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기