Impedance Calculation of an Underground Transmission Cable System Installed with a Sheath Current Reduction Device
Previous research results indicated that the designed current reduction device could effectively reduce the sheath circulating current and that its RDP protection device could shield it against both fault and lightning strokes. In this paper, cable impedance is analyzed using wavelet analysis and distance relay algorithm following the installation of these devices so that the operation of distance relay can be estimated. The test results confirm that in these devices, the fault inception angle and SVL bonding types have no impact on the change of cable impedance. In other words, the conventional distance relay can be used without a new relay setting. Thus we can finally assert that the designed current reduction device and its protection device are effective and can be safely installed on the cable transmission system without disturbance.
- Hugh Rudnick, 'Pioneering Electricity Reform in South America', IEEE Spectrum, pp.38-44, Aug. 1996
- R. W. Ferrero, J. F. Rivera and S. M. Shahidehpour, ‘Application of Games with Incomplete Information for Pricing Electricity in Deregulated Power Pools’, IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol.13, No.1, pp.184- 189, Feb. 1998
- Lance B. Cunningham, Ross Baldick, and Martin L. Baughman, ‘An Empirical Study of Applied Game Theory: Transmission Constrained Cournot Behavior’, IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol.17, No.1, pp.166-172, Feb. 2002
- M. G. Park, B. H. Kim, J. B. Park, and M. H. Jung, ‘Power Transaction Analysis Using Game Theory’, Trans. KIEE, Vol.49A, No.6, pp.266-271, Jun. 2000
- P. F. Penner, Electric Utility Restructuring; A Guide to the Competitive Era: Public Utilities Reports Inc., Vienna Virginia, 1997
- Shangyou Hao, ‘A Study of Basic Bidding Strategy in Clearing Pricing Auctions’, IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol.15, No.3, pp.975-980, Aug. 2000
- Prajit K. Dutta, Strategies and Games: The MIT Press, 1999
- Fusahuan Wen, and A. Kumar David, ‘Optimal Bidding Strategy and Modeling of Imperfect Information Among Generators’, IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol.16, No.1, pp.15-21, Feb. 2001
- Daoyuan Zhang, Yajun Wang, and Peter B. Luh, ‘Optimization Based Bidding Strategies in the Deregulated Market’, IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol.15, No.3, pp.981-986, Aug. 2000
- W. Vickrey, ‘‘Counter Speculation, Auctions, and Competitive Sealed Tenders’’, Journal of Finance, Vol.16, pp.8-37, Mar. 1961
- J. B. Park, B. H. Kim, J. H. Kim, M. H. Jung, and J. K. Park, ''A Continuous Strategy Game for Power Transactions Analysis in Competitive Electricity Markets'', IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol.16, No.4, pp.847-855, Nov. 2001
- F. Nishimura, R. D. Tabors, M. D. Illic, and J. R. Lacalle-Melero, ‘‘Benefit Optimization of Centralized and Decentralized Power Systems in a Multi-Utility Environment’’, IEEE Trans. on PWRS, Vol.8, No.3, pp.1180-1186, Aug. 1993
- Xiaohong Guan, Yu-Chi (Larry) Ho, and Fei Lei, 'An Ordinal Optimization Based Bidding Strategy for Electric Power Suppliers in the Daily energy Market', IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol.16, No.4, pp.788- 797, Nov. 2001
- Allen J. Wood and Bruce F. Wollenberg, Power Generation, Operation, and Control: John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1996
- K. H. Lee, ‘Mixed Strategy of Nash Equilibrium in Power Transaction with Constraints’, Trans. KIEE, Vol.51A, No.4, pp.196-201, Apr. 2002
저자의 다른 논문
- 2004 "22.9kV 지중계통의 뇌과전압 해석 및 뇌서지 보호방안에 관한 연구" 전기학회논문지. The transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers. A / A, 전력기술부문 53 (8): 454~460
- 2005 "A Study on Lightning Surges in Underground Distribution Systems" KIEE international transactions on power engineering a5 (2): 171~176
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기