연속적인 순간전압강하에 의한 저압 부하의 정량적 영향 평가
Quantitative Evaluation of the Impact of Low-Voltage Loads Due to the Successive Voltage Sags
Automatic reclosing is a typical protection method in power distribution systems for clearing the temporary faults. However, it has a fatal weakness in regards to voltage sags because it produces successive voltage sags. In this paper, we explored successive impact of voltage sag due to the automatic reclosing of power distribution systems. The actual tests of low voltage loads were accomplished for obtaining the susceptibility of voltage sags. The final results of the test yielded power acceptability curves of voltage sag, and the curves were transformed the 3-dimensional CBEMA(Computer Business Equipment Manufacturer Association) format. For the quantitative evaluation of the impact of successive voltage sags, an assessment formulation using the voltage sag contour was proposed. The proposed formulation was tested by using the voltage sag contour data of IEEE standard and the results of the test. Through the case studies, we verified that the proposed method can be effectively used to evaluate the actual impact of successive voltage sans.
- L. E. Conrad et al., 'Proposed chapter 9 for predicting voltage sags (dip) in revision to IEEE Std 493, the Gold Book,' IEEE Trans. Industry Applications, Vol. 30, No. 3, pp. 805-821, May/June 1994
- L. E. Conrad and Math H. J. Bollen, 'Voltage sag coordination for reliable plant operation,' IEEE Trans. on Ind. Appl., vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 1459-1464, Nov./Dee. 1997
- D. L. Brooks, et al., 'Indices for assessing utility distribution system RMS variation performance,' IEEE Trans. on PWRD, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 254-259, Jan. 1998
- S.-Y. Yun and J.-C. Kim, 'An evaluation method of voltage sag using a risk assessment model in power distribution system,' International Journal of EP&ES(Elsevier Science), Vol. 25, No. 10, pp. 829-839, December 2003
- IEEE recommended practice for emergency and standby power systems for industrial and commercial applications, ANSI/IEEE Std. 446, 1987
- Y. Sekine, T. Yamamoto, S. Mori, N. Saito, and H. Kurokawa, 'Present state momentary voltage dip interferences and the countermeasures in Japan,' CIGRE 36-206, September 1992
- J. Lamoree, D. Mueller, P. Vinett, W. Jones, and M. Samotyj, 'Voltage' sag analysis case studies,' IEEE Trans. Industry Applications, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 1083-1089, July/August 1994
- J. Arrillaga, N. R. Watson, and S. Chen, Power system quality assessment, Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, 2000
- IEEE recommended practice for evaluating electric power system compatibility with electronic process equipment, IEEE Std. 1346, 1998
- IEEE guide for service to equipment sensitive to momentary voltage disturbances, IEEE Std. 1250, 1995
- J. C. Kim and J. R. Shin, A study for the optimal reclosing method on the transmission and distribution line, Korea Electric Power Research Institute, Taejeon, Chung-Nam, Korea, Tech. Rep. TR.95YJ18.J1998.12, April 1998
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (1)
- Yun Sang-Yun ; Moon Jong-Fil ; Kim Jae-Chul ; Lee Hee-Tae 2006. "A Study on the Susceptibility of Single-phase Sensitive Loads and the Three-phase Induction Motor by Voltage Sag" 전기학회논문지. The transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers. A / A, 전력기술부문, 55(1): 37~44
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기