Experiment study of structural random loading identification by the inverse pseudo excitation method
The inverse pseudo excitation method is used in the identification of random loadings. For structures subjected to stationary random excitations, the power spectral density matrices of such loadings are identified experimentally. The identification is based on the measured acceleration responses and the structural frequency response functions. Numerical simulation is used in the optimal selection of sensor locations. The proposed method has been successfully applied to the loading identification experiments of three structural models, two uniform steel cantilever beams and a four-story plastic glass frame, subjected to uncorrelated or partially correlated random excitations. The identified loadings agree quite well with actual excitations. It is proved that the proposed method is quite accurate and efficient in addition to its ability to alleviate the ill conditioning of the structural frequency response functions.
- Bendat, J.S. and Piersol, A.G. (2000), Random Data: Analysis and Measurement Procedures, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Ewins, D.J. (1984), Modal Testing: Theory and Practice, Research Studies Press Ltd., London.
- Lin, J.H. (1992), "A fast CQC algorithm of PSD matrices for random seismic responses", Comput. Struct., 44, 683-687.
- Lin, J.H., Zhang, W.S. and Li, J.J. (1994), "Structural responses to arbitrarily coherent stationary random excitations", Comput. Struct., 50(5), 629-633.
- Zhu, X.Q. and Law, S.S. (2002), "Moving loads identification through regularization", J. Eng. Mech., 128(9), 989-1001.
- Avitabile, P. and Chandler, D. (2001), "Selection of measurement references using the TRIP method", Proc. of 19th Int. Modal Analysis Conf., Florida, U.S.A.
- Giansante, N., Jones, R. and Galapodas, N.J. (1982), "Determination of in-flight helicopter loads", J. of the American Helicopter Society, 27(3), 58-64.
- Hillary, B. and Ewins, D.J. (1984), "The use of strain gages in force determination and frequency response measurements", Proc. of 2nd Int. Modal Analysis Conf., 627-634, Florida, U.S.A.
- Karl, S.K. (1987), "Force identification problems-An overview", Proc. of the 1987 Society of Experimental Mechanics Spring Conf. on Experimental Mechanics, 838-844, Florida, U.S.A.
- Barlett, F.D. and Flannelly, W.G. (1979), "Modal verification of force determination for measuring vibratory loads", J. of the American Helicopter Society, 19(4), 10-18.
- Callahan, O.J. and Piergentili, F. (1994), "Force estimation using operational data", Proc. of 8th Int. Modal Analysis Conf., 1586-1592.
- Li, D.S. and Guo, X.L. (2003), "Loading identification of random excitations", Proc. of 21th Int. Modal Analysis Conf., Florida, U.S.A.
- Newland, N.E. (1984), An Introduction to Random Vibration and Spectral Analysis, Longman, London.
- Golub, G.H. and Van Load, C.F. (1996), Matrix Computation, The Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Desanghere, G. and Snoeys, R. (1985), "Indirect identification of excitation forces by modal coordinate transformation", Proc. of 3rd Int. Modal Analysis Conf., 685-690, Florida, U.S.A.
- Okubo, N., Tanabe, S. and Tatsuno, T. (1985), "Identification of forces generated by a machine under operation condition", Proc. of 3rd Int. Modal Analysis Conf., 920-927, Florida, U.S.A.
- Adams, Robert and Doyle, James F. (2002), "Multiple force identification for complex structures", Experimental Mechanics, 42(1), 25-36.
- Dobson, B.J. and Rider, E. (1990), "A review of the indirect calculation of excitation forces from measured structural response data", J. Mech. Eng. Sci. : Part C, 204, 69-75.
- Juang, J.N. (1994), Applied System Identification, PTR Prentice-Hall, Inc., New Jersey.
- Lin, J.H., Guo, X.L., Zhi, H., Howson, W.P. and Williams, F.W. (2001), "Computer simulation of structural random loading identification", Comput. Struct., 79, 375-387.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기