일반 사병들의 에이즈에 대한 지식, 태도, 건강신념에 관한 연구
A Study on Soldiers' Knowledge, Attitude and Health Belief about AIDS
Purpose: This study purposed to investigate the relationship between soldiers' general characteristic and their knowledge, attitude and health-belief about AIDS. Method: This study conducted a survey of 197 soldiers using a structured questionnaire. Data were collected from the 10th to 30th of May 2003. Result: The average age of the participants was 21.6 years, 78.2% of them were undergraduates of universities, and by religion the number of Christians was largest. In addition, 81.2% of them had lived with their parents and siblings before they joined the army and most of them were unmarried. Of the subjects, 75.1% finished education about AIDS, 64.5% experienced a sexual intercourse and 6.3% experienced a venereal disease. The participants' knowledge level about AIDS was 14.6 out of 20 points and their attitude about AIDS is 3.96 out of 5 points on the average. Their health-belief about AIDS was 4.0 out of 5 points in 'perceived benefits,' 2.9 in 'perceived barriers,' 2.6 in 'perceived seriousness' and 2.6 in 'perceived sensitivity. Among the subjects' general characteristics, religion was found to be a statistically significant variable for their knowledge level about AIDS. A variable that is statistically significant for the subjects' attitude toward AIDS was families they had lived together before joining the army. Statistically significant variables for the subjects' health-belief about AIDS were perceived sensitivity and experience in venereal diseases, perceived benefits and AIDS education and perceived barriers and marital status. The subjects' knowledge about AIDS was in a statistically significant correlation with their attitude toward AIDS, and their attitude toward AIDS with perceived benefits. Conclusion: According to the results of this study. those who had had AIDS education appeared to have high attitude and health-belief concerning AIDS. Thus it is necessary to execute AIDS education systematically and continuously in order to have right attitude and high health-belief concerning AIDS.
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Lee, Jong-Kyung 2010. "Effects of AIDS Education on Knowledge, Prejudice, Susceptibility, Severity and Intention of Safe Sex Behavior among University Students" 韓國保健看護學會誌 = Journal of Korean public health nursing, 24(2): 258~269
- Hwang, Seon Young ; Park, Kyongok 2014. "Knowledge on Cardiovascular Prevention and Nicotine Dependency among Smoking Male College Students" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing, 25(2): 75~84
저자의 다른 논문
- 2002 "ICNP를 적용한 한국 가족의 현상 및 특성 분석" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 13 (4): 608~617
- 2002 "금연프로그램 효과분석 논문의 현황 및 방향" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 11 (2): 150~157
- 2002 "소규모 사업장의 고혈압 근로자를 대상으로 한 자기효능증진 프로그램의 효과" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 11 (2): 158~163
- 2003 "직장인의 걷기운동에 대한 자기효능감에 영향을 미치는 요인" 保健敎育健康增進學會誌 = Korean journal of health education and promotion 20 (3): 255~267
- 2003 "산업안전보건 규제완화에 대한 보건관리자의 인지도 및 보건관리자의 평가" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 14 (1): 83~94
- 2003 "직장인의 직무만족도 관련요인 분석 - NIOSH의 직무스트레스 모형을 적용하여 -" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 14 (2): 190~199
- 2003 "가족의 사회경제적 특성에 따른 가족현상 및 가족특성" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 14 (2): 263~273
- 2003 "계획적 행위이론을 적용한 근로자의 보호구 착용행위 분석" 지역사회간호학회지 = Journal of korean academy of community health nursing 14 (4): 639~645
- 2003 "일부 사업장의 프레스 정기검사에 대한 비용-편익 분석" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 12 (2): 99~109
- 2003 "소규모 사업장 근로자의 건강관리를 위한 진단적 연구 - PRECEDE 모형을 중심으로 -" 산업간호학회지 = Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing 12 (2): 110~122
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기