Pressure Wave Propagation in the Discharge Piping with Water Pool
Pressure wave propagation in the discharge piping with a sparger submerged in a water pool, following the opening of a safety relief valve, is analyzed. To predict the pressure transient behavior, a RELAP5/MOD3 code is used. The applicability of the RELAP5 code and the adequacy of the present modeling scheme are confirmed by simulating the applicable experiment on a water hammer with voiding. As a base case, the modeling scheme was used to calculate the wave propagation inside a vertical pipe with sparger holes and submerged within a water pool. In addition, the effects on wave propagation of geometric factors, such as the loss coefficient, the pipe configuration, and the subdivision of sparger pipe, are investigated. The effects of inflow conditions, such as water slug inflow and the slow opening of a safety relief valve are also examined.
- Korea Electric Power Corp., Korean Next Generation Reactor Standard Safety Analysis Report, Seoul (1998)
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Standard Review Plan, USNRC, Washington, D.C., NUREG-0800. (1988)
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Final Safety Evaluation Report Related to the Certification of the System 80+ Design, USNRC, Washington, D.C., NUREG-1462, August (1994)
- Information System Laboratory Inc., RELAP5/MOD3.3 Code Manual, Rockville, MD, NUREG/CR-5535 (2002)
- Stubbe, E.J., Vanhoenacker L., and Otero, R., RELAP5/MOD3 Assessment for Calculation of Safety and Relief Valve Discharge Piping Hydrodynamic Loads, USNRC, NUREG/IA-0094 (1990)
- G.B.Doh, et al., Evaluation of the Reflooding Behavior of Blowdown and Condensation (B&C) Loop with a Prototype Sparer Using the RELAP5 Code, Paper 3345, Proceedings of ICAPP' 03, Cordoba, Spain, May (2003)
- B.Mavko, et al., A Sketch of a Facility for Water Hammer Problem, CAMP Activity in Slovenia, Presented at the CAMP Meeting, Washington D.C., October (1996)
- Kwang W. Seul, et al., Simulation of Multiple Steam Generator Tube Rupture (SGTR) Event Scenario, Journal of KNS, Vol. 35, No.3, pp 179-190, June (2003)
- G.V.Aronovich, et al., Water Hammer and Surge Tanks, Izdatel' stvo 'Nauka', Moskva (1968)
- Young S. Bang, et al., Thermal-hydraulic Response in the Discharge Piping with Water Pool, PVP-Vol.435, 2002 ASME Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference, Vancouver, Canada, August (2002)
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기