Development of a Traceability Analysis Method Based on Case Grammar for NPP Requirement Documents Written in Korean Language
Software inspection is widely believed to be an effective method for software verification and validation (V&V). However, software inspection is labor-intensive and, since it uses little technology, software inspection is viewed upon as unsuitable for a more technology-oriented development environment. Nevertheless, software inspection is gaining in popularity. KAIST Nuclear I&C and Information Engineering Laboratory (NICIEL) has developed software management and inspection support tools, collectively named "SIS-RT. "SIS-RT is designed to partially automate the software inspection processes. SIS-RT supports the analyses of traceability between a given set of specification documents. To make SIS-RT compatible for documents written in Korean, certain techniques in natural language processing have been studied . Among the techniques considered, case grammar is most suitable for analyses of the Korean language . In this paper, we propose a methodology that uses a case grammar approach to analyze the traceability between documents written in Korean. A discussion regarding some examples of such an analysis will follow.
- Jae-Woo Kang, 'A Design and Implementation of Hangul Spelling and Word-spacing Checker using Connectivity Information', M.S. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, KAIST, (1990)
- Dong-Un An, 'A Corpus-based Modality Generation for Korean Predicates', Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, KAIST, (1995)
- Hyeon-Sung Han, 'A Design and Implementation of Automatic Indexing by using Syntactic Analysis for Korean Text', M.S. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, KAIST, (1991)
- Young-Rim Choi, 'Implementation of a Korean Case Analyzer using Neural Networks', M.S. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, KAIST, (1994)
- Chung-Won Seo, 'Dependency Parsing of simple Korean Sentence using Verb Case frame', M.S. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, KAIST, (2000)
- Dong-Un An, 'Transforming Morphemes into Sentence Constituents in Analyzing Korean Language for Machine Translation', M.S. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, KAIST, (1987)
- Gil-Bae Yoon, 'A Study on the Case Classification of Natural Language - with Regard to the Sentences of Computer Science Literatures', M.S. Thesis, Department of Computer Science, KAIST, (1986)
- Jae-Hoon Kim, 'Construction of Korean Case Frames for Generation of Korean Case postposition in the Interlingual Machine Translation', M.S, Thesis, Department of Computer Science, KAIST, (1988)
- Makoto Nagao, 'Natural Language Processing', Hong Reung Science Press Inc., (1998)
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기