Characteristics of the Integrated Steam Generators for a Liquid Metal Reactor
Various types of integrated steam generators, which integrate IHTS and a steam generator into a single unit of equipment for an LMR, were analyzed using an analytic solution with some simplification. The analysis showed that the undesirable reversed heat transfer, of which occurrence was previously observed only in an integrated single-region bundle type, can also occur in an integrated double-region bundle type. The mechanism of the reversed heat transfer occurrence in the double-region type is explained and it is shown the mechanism in the double-region type is completely different from that in the single-region type. Based on this finding, a method for preventing the aforementioned heat transfer is suggested. The performance of the four types of the integrated steam generators is assessed. For this assessment, a SG is actually designed for each type and the optimization in the geometric parameters and flow rate are optimized.
- Adamov E.O.(ed.), Naturally Safe Lead Cooled Fast Reactor for Large-Scale Nuclear Power, Moscow, Russia (2001)
- ANL (ed.), Gen IV Roadmap, Submitted Reactor System Concepts, TWG3 ( 2001)
Kinoshita I. at aI, 'Fundamental Heat Transfer Characteristics of a Direct Contact Steam Generator for Fast Breeder Reactor' ,
$3^rd$JSME/ASME Joint lnt. Conf. on Nuclear Eng., Kyoto, Japan, Vol.1, pp.11-16 (1995)
Miyazaki K. et al, 'Advanced IHX-SG combined FBR System Designs and Basic Experiments' ,
$10^th$Pacific Basic Nuclear Conf., Kobe, Japan, pp.769-778 (1996)
- Kim S.O. et aI, 'Evaluation of New Design Concepts for Steam Generators in Sodium Cooled Liquid Metal Reactor' , J. of KNS, Vol.35, No.2, pp.121-132, April (2003)
- Sim Y.S. et aI, 'A New LMR SG with a Double Tube Bundle Free from SWR', J. of KNS, Vol.35, No.6, pp. 571-591, Dec.(2003)
- Kim Y.S. et aI, 'Modeling of a Once-Through Helical Coil Steam Generator of a Superheated Cycle for Sizing Analysis' , Proc. of KNS Fall Meeting, (1997)
- Hahn D.H. et aI, KALIMER Conceptual Design Report, KAERI/TR-2204/2002, KAERI, (2002)
- Khalil H. et aI, 'Preliminary Assessment of the BREST Reactor Design and Fuel Cycle Concept', Generation IV-Submitted Reactor System Concepts-TWG3, M16, ANL, April(2001)
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기