유리섬유가 첨가된 수지에서 사출성형품의 성형수축에 관한 연구
Investigation of the Part Shrinkage in Injection Molding for Class Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics
The shrinkages of injection molded parts are different in molding operational conditions and mold design. It also differs from resins. The shrinkages of injection molded parts fur PBT (polybutylene terephthalate), PC (polycarbonate), and glass reinforced PBT and PC have been studied for various operational conditions of injection molding. The part shrinkage of crystalline polymer, PBT was higher than that of amorphous polymer, PC by about two times. The part shrinkages of both polymers decreased as glass fiber content increases. Higher injection temperature and lower injection pressure resulted in a higher shrinkage in both PBT and PC resins. As mold temperature increases the part shrinkage of PC decreased. However, the part shrinkage of PBT increased as mold temperature increases. The part shrinkages of PBT and PC resins decreased as gate size increases since the pressure delivery is mush easier for a larger gate size. The part shrinkage of flow direction was less than that of the perpendicular direction to the flow for both pure and glass fiber reinforced resins. The part shrinkage at the position close to the gate was less than that of the position far from the gate.
- N. Shah, S. McCarthy and D. Colford, 1993 'Shrinkage and Filling Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)', ANTEC, 1599
- F.W. Billmeyer, Jr., 1984, 'Textbook of Polymer Science', John Wiley & Sons, NY
- S. Han and K.K. Wang, 1997 'Shrinkage Prediction for Slowly-Crystallizing Theromplastic Polymer in Injection Moulding', Intern. Polymer Processing, 12, p. 228
- R. Pantani and G. Titimanlio, 1999 'Analysis of Shrinkage Development of Injection Moulded PS Samples', Intern. Polymer Processing, 16, p. 183
- M. Fujiyama and T. Wakino, 1992 'Molecular Orientation in Injection-Molded Polypropylene Co-polymers with Ethylene', Intern. Polymer Processing, 7, p. 159
- K.M.B. Jansen, D.J. van Dijk and E.V. Burgers, 1998 'Experimental Validation of Shrinkage Predictions for Injection Molded Products', Intern. Polymer rocessing, 8, p.99
- 류민영, 모정혁, 정완진, 2003 '성형조건과 수지의 종류에 따른 사출 성형품의 성형 수축', 엘라스토머, Vol, 38, No.4, p. 295
- Irvin I. Rubin, 1972 'Injection Molding, Theory and Practice', John Wiley & Sons, NY
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (4)
- Lee, Min ; Kim, Hyeok ; Lyu, Min-Young 2012. "A Study on the Warpage of Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics for Part Design and Operation Condition: Part 1. Amorphous Plastics" 폴리머 = Polymer (Korea), 36(5): 555~563
- Lee, Mina ; Lyu, Min-Young 2013. "A Study on the Part Shrinkage in Injection Molded Annular Shaped Product for Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate" Elastomers and composites = 엘라스토머 및 콤포지트, 48(4): 300~305
- Moon, Da Mi ; Choi, Tae Gyun ; Lyu, Min-Young 2014. "Prediction of Mechanical Property of Glass Fiber Reinforced Polycarbonate and Evaluation of Warpage through Injection Molding" 폴리머 = Polymer (Korea), 38(6): 708~713
- 2015. "" Elastomers and composites = 엘라스토머 및 콤포지트, 50(3): 184~188
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기