보행형 관리기의 엔진 마운트로서 방진고무의 효과와 최적화 설계
Effectiveness and Optimal Design of Vibration Isolating Rubber As an Engine Mount of Walking-Type Cultivators
The objectives of this study were to investigate the effectiveness of rubber as an engine mount of walking-type cultivators and to determine its optimal spring constant and damping coefficient using a dynamic simulation of the engine mount system. Four different types of rubber mounts were tested to determine their spring constants and damping coefficients, and the best type was selected for the isolation of the engine vibrations transmitted to the handle. The total vibration levels transmitted to the handle when the rubber mounts weren't installed were 17.52 $m/s^2$ . The total vibration levels transmitted to the handle when the rubber mounts were installed were 10.69 $m/s^2$ for Stripe 1, 11.33 $m/s^2$ for Stripe 2, 10.92 $m/s^2$ for Stripe 3 and 14.19 $m/s^2$ for Hive, respectively, resulting in an average of $30\%$ reduction when compared with that without the engine mount. A dynamic model of the cultivator's engine-mount system and its simulation program were developed and verified. A method was proposed to determine the optimal spring constant and damping coefficient of the engine-mount system. It was found from the simulation that a spring constant of 4,100 kN/m and the largest damping coefficient were the most effective for the vibration isolation.
- Cho, J. S. 1999. Determination of dynamic parameters of tractor cab-suspension using modal analysis. Unpublished MS thesis, Seoul National University
- Ewins, D. J. 2000. Modal testing: Theory, practice and application. Research Studies Press Ltd. England
- Park, N. G. 1996. An investigation of the mount design of engine power system in vehicles. Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers. 4(1):36-54
- Bendat, J. S. and A. G. Persol. 2000. Random data analysis and measurement procedures. 3rd ed. John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Choy, H. J., K. U. Kim and J. E. Kim. 1998. Optimum design of cab suspension for agricultural tractors. Journal of the Korean Society for Agricultural Machinery. 23(4):327-334
- Bernard, J. E. and J. M. Starkey. 1983. Engine mount optimization. SAE No. 830257
- Geck, P. E. and R. D. Patton. 1984. Front wheel drive engine mount optimization. SAE No. 840736
- TA-XT2 Operating Manual. 1994. Stable Micro Systems Ltd. England
- Cho, J. S., K. U. Kim and H. J. Park. 2000. Determination of dynamic parameters of agricultural tractor cab mount system by a modified DSIM. TRANSACTION of the ASAE 43(6):1365-1369
- Lee, Y. S. 2004. A research about vibration reduction of walking-type cultivator handle. Unpublished MS thesis, Seoul National University
- Hwang, W. G. 1998. A study on an optimal design of engine mount system. Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers. 6(1):16-26
- Park, H. J. and K. U. Kim. 1998. Simulation of dynamic characteristics of agricultural tractors(II). Journal of the Korean Society for Agricultural Machinery. 23(6):549-560
저자의 다른 논문
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기