분사율 변화에 따른 Dimethyl Ether (DME)와 디젤의 분무도달거리
Spray Penetrations of Dimethyl Ether (DME) and Diesel for the Variation of Injection Rate
Dimethyl Ether (DME) has been considered as one of the most attractive alternative fuels for a compression ignition engine. The major advantage of DME-fuelled engine is a great potential for soot-free combustion without sacrificing an inherent high thermal efficiency of diesel engine, despite a necessity for modification of the conventional fuel injection system. An experimental study on DME and conventional diesel sprays was conducted by employing a common-rail type fuel injection system with a 5-holes sac type nozzle, including a constant volume vessel pressurized with nitrogen gas. The injection rates of DME and diesel fuel were recorded with the Bosch type injection rate meter. The injection delay of DME was shorter than that of diesel fuel. The measured injection rates of DME and diesel fuel were correlated with spray penetrations. The prediction method of spray penetration was established using the injection rates, which was verified with the Dent's penetration model and found to agree well for DME case.
- S. Kajitani, 'Fundamental Research of DME Diesel Engine Operated with a Common Rail Injection System,' 14th ISAF, 2002-VT-13, 2002
- J. C. Dent, 'A Basic for the Comparison of Various Experimental Methods for Studying Spray Penetration,' SAE 710571, 1971
- R. Verbeek and J. Van der Weide, 'Global Assessment of Dimethyl Ether Comparisonwith Other Fuels,' SAE 971607, 1997
- J. D. Naber and D. Siebers, 'Effects of GasDensity and Vaporization on Penetration and Dispersion of Diesel Sprays,' SAE 960034, 1996
- W. Bosch, 'The Fuel Rate indicator: A New Measuring Instrument For Display of the Characteristics of Individual Injection,' SAE660749, 1966
- H. Hiroyasu. and M. Arai, 'Structure of FuelSprays in Diesel Engines,' SAE 900475, 1990
- P. Kapus and H. Ofner, 'Development of Fuel Injection Equipment and Combustion System for DI Diesels Operated on Dimethyl Ether,' SAE 950062, 1995
- J. Yu, J. Lee and C. Bae, 'Dimethyl Ether(DME) Spray Characteristics Compared to Diesel in a Common-rail Fuel InjectionSystem,' SAE 2002-01-2898, 2002
- H. Teng, J. C. McCandless and J. B. Schneyer, 'Compression Ignition De1ay(Physica1+Che-mical) of Dimethyl Ether,' SAE 2003-01-0759, 2003
저자의 다른 논문
- 2002 "Dimethyl Ether와 디젤의 거시적 분무 특성 비교" 한국자동차공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers 10 (5): 73~80
- 2003 "Dimethyl Ether(DME)의 증발과 거시적 분무 특성" 한국자동차공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers 11 (3): 58~64
- 2004 "커먼레일 분사장치를 이용한 Dimethyl Ether와 디젤연료의 연소특성" 한국자동차공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers 12 (6): 30~37
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기