커먼레일 분사장치를 이용한 Dimethyl Ether와 디젤연료의 연소특성
Combustion Characteristics of Dimethyl Ether (DME) and Diesel Fuel Using a Common-rail Fuel Injection System
The combustion and emission characteristics of a direct injection CI engine fuelled with DME(Dimethyl Ether) and diesel fuel were compared at idle engine speed(800 rpm) with various injection parameters. An optical single cylinder diesel engine equipped with a common-rail fuel injection system was constructed to investigate combustion processes of DME and diesel fuel. The combustion images were recorded with a high-speed video camera system. The results demonstrated that the DME-fuelled engine was superior to the conventional diesel engine in terms of engine performance and emissions. The optimal injection timing of DME was located around IDC(Top Dead Center), which was roughly same as that of diesel fuel. As the injection timing was advanced much earlier than TDC, NOx (Nitric Oxides) level increased considerably. NOx emission of DME was equal or a little higher than that for diesel fuel at the same injection pressure and timing because of higher evaporation characteristics of DME. Throughout all experimental conditions, DME did not produce any measurable smoke level.
- R. Verbeek and J. Van der Weide, 'GlobalAssessment of Dimethyl Ether Comparisonwith Other Fuels,' SAE 971607, 1997
- Y. Sato, A. Noda, T. Sakamoto and Y. Goto,'Performance and Emission of a DI DieselEngine Operated on Dimethyl Ether ApplyingEGR with Supercharging,' SAE 2000-01-1809, 2000
- S. Kajitani, 'Fundamental Research of DMEDiesel Engine Operated with a Common RailInjection System,' 14th ISAF, 2002-VT-13, 2002
- H. Teng, J. C. McCandless and J. B. Schneyer, 'Compression Ignition Delay (Physica1+Chemical) of Dimethyl Ether,' SAE 2003-01-0759, 2003
- S. Kajitani, Z. L. Chen, M. Kono and K. T.Rhee, 'Engine Performance and Exhaust Cha-racteristics of Direct Diesel Engine Operatedwith DME,' SAE 972973, 1997
- S. H. Nam, Y. K. Kim and Y. J. Lee, 'Effect of Cooled-EGR on the Emission Characteristics of DI DME Fuelled Engine,' pp. 203-209, 2003 KSAE Sping Conference, 2003
- Z. Lonbao, W. Hewu, J. Deming and H.Zuohua, 'Study of Performance and Combus-tion Characteristics of a DME-Fuelled Light-duty Direct-injection Diesel Engine,' SAE1999-01-3669, 1999
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Sung, Yong-Ha ; Jung, Kil-Sung ; Choi, Byung-Chul ; Lim, Myung-Taeck 2007. "HCCI Combustion of DME in a Rapid Compression and Expansion Machine" 한국자동차공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, 15(2): 8~14
- Baek, Cheul-Woo ; Yoon, Hyeon-Sook ; Yeom, Ki-Tae ; Jang, Jin-Young ; Bae, Choong-Sik 2007. "The Effects of Hydrogen on DME HCCI Combustion" 한국자동차공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, 15(2): 15~21
- Chung, Jae-Woo ; Kim, Nam-Ho ; Kang, Jung-Ho ; Park, Sang-Wook ; Lee, Ho-Kil ; Choi, Seung-Kyu 2009. "A Study on the DME Application Performance of a High Pressure Fuel Pump for an Electric Controlled Common-rail Compression Ignition Engine" 한국자동차공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, 17(2): 132~140
저자의 다른 논문
- 2002 "Dimethyl Ether와 디젤의 거시적 분무 특성 비교" 한국자동차공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers 10 (5): 73~80
- 2003 "Dimethyl Ether(DME)의 증발과 거시적 분무 특성" 한국자동차공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers 11 (3): 58~64
- 2004 "분사율 변화에 따른 Dimethyl Ether (DME)와 디젤의 분무도달거리" 한국자동차공학회논문집 = Transactions of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers 12 (6): 16~22
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기