예혼합 분무화염내의 이중적 액적 연소속도에 관한 관찰
Observation on Double-droplet Combustion Speed in Premixed Spray Flame
In order to elucidate the modes of double-droplet combustion speed in premixed spray flame, the difference between flame propagation speed and droplet cluster disappearance speed are experimentally investigated using a premixed spray burner system, It was confirmed that flame speed concerned with premixed-mode combustion in the spray flame was approximately 2.0 m/s in average while mean disappearance speed of droplet clusters, which were dominated by diffusion-mode combustion in downstream of the flame, was evaluated as much as 0.45 m/s. It was clarified that both characteristics of premixed-mode and diffusion-mode combustion in spray flames are of much difference in nature, even though both speed, which are supposed to depend on local properties of the spray itself and flow conditions surrounding droplet clusters, are scattered in experiments.
- Y. M. Woo, C. S. Bae and T. W. Lee, 'Effectsof Port Fuel Injection Characteristics upon HC Emission in SI Engines,' Transactions of KSAE, Vol.11, No.2, pp.8-15, 2003
- Y. H. Won and C. R. Lim, 'Impinging Atomi-zation of Intermittent Gasoline Sprays,' Trans-actions of KSAE, Vol.6, No.5, pp.174-181, 1998
- G. J. Yoon, 'Developing Trend on the Gasoline ULEV Technology,' Journal of KSAE, Vol.20, No.2, pp.26-35, 1998
- D. Y. Jeong and J. T. Lee, 'A Developement of Ultra High Pressure Injection Equipment for Study on Diesel Spray Characteristics with Ultra High Pressure,' Transactions of KSAE, Vol.11, No.11, pp.50-59, 2003
- H. H. Chiu, H. Y. Kim and E.J. Croke, 'Inter-national Group Combustion of Liquid Drop-lets,' Nineteenth Symp. (Int.) on Combust.,The Combustion Institute, pp.971-980, 1982
- D. R. Ballal and A. H. Lefebvre, 'Flame Propagation in Heterogeneous Mixtures of Fuel Droplets, Fuel Vapor and Air,' Eighteenth Symp. (Int.) on Combust., pp.321-328, 1981
- Y.-J. Yang, F. Akamatsu, M. Katsuki and C.-W. Lee, 'Characteristics of Self-excited Combustion Oscillation and Combustion Control by Forced Pulsating Mixture Supply,' KSME International Journal, Vol.17, No.11, pp.1820-1831, 2003
- F. A. Williams, Combustion Theory Second Edition, The Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Company Inc., 1985
- J. H. Burgoyne and L. Cohen, 'The Effect of Drop Size on Flame Propagation in Liquid Aerosols,' Proc. Ryo. Soc. Lond, A, Vol.225, pp.375-392, 1954
- H. H. Chiu and T. M. Liu, 'Group Combustionof Liquid Droplets,' Combust. Sci. Tech.,Vol.17, pp.127-142, 1977
- C.-W. Lee, C.-W. Kim and S.-P. Kim, 'A Study of Heat Flux in a Constant Volume Combustion Chamber,' IMechE, Vol.217, No.9, pp.825-832, 2003
- C. E. Polymeropoulos and S. Das, 'The Effectof Droplet Size on the Burning Velocity of Kerosene-Air Sprays,' Combust. Flame, Vol.25, pp.247-257, 1975
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기