공명초음파분광법에 의한 광컨넥터용 결합소자의 비파괴검사
Nondestructive Test of Optical Connector by Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy Method
In this paper, resonant ultrasound spectroscopy(RUS) was used to determine the natural frequency of a ceramic ferrule and a ball lens. The ceramic ferrules are cylinderical shape with $\phi$ 2.56mm diameter and l0mm in length. Crack lengths of these ferrules are 10.40 $\mu$ m, 21.18 $\mu$ m and 32.35 $\mu$ m. The spherical ball lens was made of BK-7 glass, one's diameter in 2mm and 5mm. RUS system is consisted of spectrum analyzer, power amplifier, PZT sensor and support frame. The principle of RUS is that the mechanical resonant frequency of the materials depends on density and the coefficient of elasticity. Rus system is based on that given resonant frequency of the materials can be represented by the function of density and the coefficient of elasticity, and it is applied to excite specimen and to inspect the difference of natural frequency pattern between acceptable specimen and defective ones. Defect evaluation by RUS are performed to investigate the natural frequency measure of ferrule and ball lens.
- J. G. Saxton, 'Resonant Inspection of Production Parts,' The American Ceramic Society Bulletin, Vol.75, No.10, pp.48-50, 1996
- C. D. Fuerst, J. F. Herbst, J. L. Sarrao and A. Migliori, 'Resonant Ultrasound Measurements of Elastic Constants in Melt-spun R2Fe14B Compounds(R=Ce, Pr, Nd, Er),' Journal of Applied Physics, Vol.75, No.15, pp.6625-6627, 1994
- P. Heyliger and H. Ledbetter, 'Detection of Surface and Subsurface Flaws in Homogeneous and Composite Solids by Resonant Ultra-sound,' Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, Vol.17, No.2, pp.79-87, 1998
- K. H. Im, N. S. Park, Y. N. Kim and I. Y. Yang, 'A Study on Impact Characteristics of The Stacking Sequences in CFRP Composites Subjected to Falling Weight Impact Loading,' Int. J. Automotive Technology, Vol.4, No.4, pp.203-211, 2003
- S. H. Kim, Y. N. Kim and I. Y. Yang, 'Nondestructive Evaluation of the Flaw in a Ceramic Ferrule by Resonant Ultrasound Spec-troscopy,' Transactions of KSAE, Vol.12, No.5, 2004
- J. L. Sarrao, S. R. Chen, W. M. Visscher, M. Lei, U. F. Kocks and A. Migliori, 'Determination of the Crystallographic Orientation of a Single Crystal using Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy,' Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol.65, No.6, pp.2139-2140, 1994
- K. Y. Baek, 'The Nondestructive Evaluation of the flaw in a Ceramic Product by Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy,' Chosun University, 2004
- T. W. Darling, A. Migliori, G. Strouse, B. Swanson, S. Johnson, M. F. Hundley and J. D.Thompson, 'Resonant Ultrasound Spectro-scopy and Comparative Studies of a l-D LinearChain (MX) Material,' Synthetic Metals, Vol.86, pp.2153-2154, 1997
- S. H. Kim, K. Y. Baek, N. S. Park, H. G. Min,S. H. Jung and I. Y. Yang, 'The Nondestructive Evaluation of the Ferrule and Ball lens by Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy,' KSAE 2004 Spring Conference, pp.936- 941, 2004
- J. Maynard, Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy, Physics Today, 1996
저자의 다른 논문
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기