A Study on the Effect of the Digital Nomadism on Modern Fashion
Rapid informatization and technology advance in the 21st century has invited a new paradigm and changed many things in human life pattern. The impact of mobility seen in this digital nomadism has brought about, when it comes to clothing, a change in its unique meaning, that is, the graftage of high technology onto present nomad's life style who live moving around all the time due to the expansion of mobile environment. As the fruits of this expansion of mobile environment and technology advance in wireless telecommunication, easy-to-carry smaller sized devices such as cell phones, PDA, and MP3 players represent the present times, while the future would be an 'era of wearing' in which kinds of electronic devices and systems are integrated into clothing. Thus in this study, concept of wearable computer seen in the 21st century's digital nomadism was reviewed, and figurativeness and anesthetic value of wearable computer were discussed in association with the change in high style image resulted from technology advance and change of life style. By drawing a justice from which, value of future fashion was also prospected.
- Moonho Lee (1995). Information nomads, Seoul: ETNews, p.7
- Chiyoung Choi (2003). A study on job nomads' culture and fashion style, Dressing, 53(1), p. 55
- Sochung Kim (2003). A study on digital nomads fashion to suggest a future fashion, Master's Dissertation, Graduate School of Hongik University, p.44
- Youngwon Na & Myonghee Park (2003). Nomadic thought and transformable clothing. Dressing, 53(80), p.92
- Sunmyong Cho (2004). Wearable computer with fashion trend, Samsung Design Net http://www.samsungdesign.net/Report/ceoinfo/ content.+Wearable+Computer+with+Fashion+ Trend
- Wearable Computer Fashion Show (2004). http://www.samsungdesign.net/Fashion/FashionStyle/ IndustryTrend
- Chekil Ku (2002). Wearable computer technology to open the future
- Myongkwan Hyoan (2002). Design for future digital clothing, master's dissertation, Chungjoo University, p.30
- Sanghoon Lee (2000). New territory of new nomads, development of telecommunication network, Korea Institute of Design Promotion, No.168, p.56
- Kilsoo Cho (2000). Digital clothing, Fiber Technology and Industry, 4, p.37
- Jacques Attali (1992). 21C Dictionary, translated by Hyewon Pyon and Hyeonwon Chung (1996). Seoul: Choongang M&B, p.213
- Ref 2, p.59.
- Minchung Lee (2003). A study on the effects of digital communication culture in the modern fashion, Doctoral Dissertation, Yonsei University, p.120
- Kwanseung Son (2003). Elite Nomads n Digital Age, Seoul, Book and Books, p.36
- Eunkyong Park (2001). A study on 20C technology fashion image, Doctoral Dissertation, Graduate School of Seoul University, p.98
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기