세계 5개국에서 생산된 황색종 잎담배의 주요 향기성분 비교
The Comparison of Main Volatile Components in the Flue-cured Tobacco Produced by Five Countries.
The present study was carried out to compare the composition of major essential oil components in the flue-cured tobacco produced by Korea, America, China, Brazil and Zimbabwe. Above 100 essential oil components were separated by GC and major 18 components of them, known to be important contributors to flue-cured tobacco flavor and smoke taste, were identified by GC/MS. Neophytadiene was major in quantities in the oils mostly and its composition in flue-cured tobacco produced by Korea, America, Zimbabwe, Brazil, and Unnam and Yenji region of China was 26.82\%,\;25.17\%,\;26.50\%,\;16.92\%,\;and\;18.75\%\;and\;14.87\%$ , respectively. Megastigmatrienone, one of the major tobacco carotenoid degradation products was contained above $10\%$ in the oils of flue-cured tobacco produced by Korea and America, but, it was comprised about $5.66\%$ to 8.00 in Brazil, Zimbabwe, and Unnam and Yenji region of China. Damascenone is important to the aroma of tobacco as a crotenoid degradation products. Its amount in the oils was $3.31\%\;in\;Brazil,\;3.13\%\;in\;America,\;2.57\%\;in\;Zimbabwe,\;2.54%$ in Yenji of China, $2.00\%$ in Korea and $1.85\%$ in Unnam of China. These results can furnish the basic information capable of evaluating the quality value of flue-cured tobacco produced by various nations.
- Hong, Y. Lim, H.B. Seok, Y.S. Shin, J.S. Kim, J.Y. Ra, D.Y. and Lee, H.S. (2001) Changes of essential oil composition during flue curing process in Fluecured tobacco NC82 and KF114. J. Kor. Soc. Tob. Sci. 23:168-177
- Kim, Y.H. Park, J.Y. Kim, Y.T. and Kim, O.C.(1984) : The volatile aroma components of fluecured tobacco. Based on the aroma components of Korean fluecured tobacco (NC 2326) J. Kor. Soc. Tob. Sci. 6: 25-31
- Kim, Y.H. Ra, D.Y. Kim, O.C. Seo, C.W. and Kim, Y.T. (1992) : Free and glycosidically bound volatile components in tobacco leaves (Nicotiana tabacum L.) J. Kor. Soc. Tob. Sci. 14: 79-86
- Long, R.C. and Weybrew, J.A. (1981) Major chemical changes during senescence and curing. Rec. Adv. Tob. Sci. 7: 40-74
- Peele, D.M. Danehower, D.A. and Goins, G.D. (1995) Chemical composition and biochemical changes during flue curing. Rec. Adv. Tob. Sci. 21: 81-133
- Sanderson, G.W. Co, H. and Gonzales, J.G. (1971) Biochemistry of tea fermentation : the role of carotenes in black tea aroma formation J. Food. Scf. 36: 231-237
- Weeks, W.W. (1985) Chemistry of tobacco constituents influencing flavor and aroma. Rec. Adv. Tob. Sci. 11: 175-200
- Chang, K.W. (1985) The comparison of volatile oils of fluecured tobacco produced in Korea and in the United States of America.J. Kor. Soc. Tob. Sci. 7: 151-167
- Heckman, R.A. Dube, M.F. Lynm, D. and Rivers, J.M. (1981) The role of tobacco leaf precursors in cigarette flavor. Rec. Adv.Tob. Sci. 7: 107-53
- Kinsler S. Pence, D.H. Shreve, W.K. Mosberg,A.T. Ayres, P.H. and Sagartz' J.W. (2003) Rat subchronic inhallation study of smoke from cigarette containing fluecured tobacco either by direct fired heat exchanger curing processes. Inhal. Toxicol. 15: 819-854
- Mookherjee, B.D. and Wilson, R.A. (1988) Tobacco constituents - Their importance inflavor and fragnance chemistry Rec. Adv.Tob. Sci. 14: 114-168
- Cai, J. Liu, B. Ling, P. and Su, Q. (2002) :Analysis of free and bound volatiles by gas chromatography and gas chromatography mass spectrometer in uncased and casedtobacco. J. Chromatogr. A 22: 267-275
- Leffingwell, J.C. and Leffmgwell, D. (1988) Chemical and sensory aspects of tobacco flavor An review. Rec. Adv. Tob. Sci.14: 169-218
- Court, W.A. Hendel, J.G. and Pocs, R. (1993) Influence of transplanting and harvesting date on the agronomic and chemical characteristics of flue cured tobacco. Rec. Adv. Tob. Sci. 37: 59-64
- Ji, S.U. (1997) Ph D thesis, Changes of chemical composition in the tobacco leaves during flue curing. Sangji University, Wonju, Korea
- NDSL :
- 원문이 없습니다.
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기