The Effect of Anti-UV Agents on UV Shielding and Photolytic Aging of Paper
The behaviors of deterioration in the mechanical and optical properties of paper during sunlight exposure are mainly attributed to UV irradiation. The effect of different additives (anti-UV agents) on paper properties during exposure was studied. The results showed negligible changes in the mechanical properties of samples prepared with two different ways, whereas the shielding ability was increased when the additives were applied to the surface of hand sheets. Also, the paper which is treated with anti UV agents can keep freshness more effectively of agricultural products from UV irradiation.
- Hon, N.-S., Fonnation of free radicals in photoirradiated cellulose, J. Polym. Chern.. ed., 14,2497 (1976)
- Witz, G., Bull. Rowen., Sur certaines alteration due cotton et applications, 11, 169 (1883)
- Uchida, H., Application JP 98-295314, Paper mulch sheets having biodegradable moisture impermeable layers with good ground temperature rasing property and weather resistance, JPN. Kokai Tokkyo Koho (2000)
- Terao, J. and Matsushita, S., Light Oxidation of Fatty acid in Food, J. Am. Oil Chem.,54, 234 (1989)
- Bukovsky, V., The natural ageing of paper after ex-posure to daylight, Restaurator, 21(4): 229-237 (2000)
- Alain, C., Carole, N., R. Stephen, D., Attempts to photostabilize paper made from high yield pulp by application of UV screens containing groups to aid their compatibility with cellulose and lignin, J. of photochemistry and photobiology A: chemistry: 84(3): 311-316 (1994)
- Kleinert, T.N., Free radical reactios in UV irradiation of cellulose, Holzforsch., 18, 24 (1964)
- Baugh, P.J., Photodegradation and photoxidation of cellulose, Developments in Polymer Degradation-2 ed, Applied Science Publishers, England, Chap. 5 (1985).
- Hon, N.-S., Fundamental degradation processes relevant to solar irradiation of cellulose, J. Macromol. Sci. Chem., 10, 1175 (1976)
- Stefan, S. Horst, B., Robert, H., Application EP 2002-28521, UV stabilizers for overay paper, Eur. Pat. Appl (2003)
- Chan, H. W.-S., Photosensitized Oxidation of Food, J. Chern. Soc. Chern. Commun. 756 (1978)
- Bukovsky, V., The influence of light on aging of newsprint paper, Restaurator, 21(2): 55-76 (2000)
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기