A Service Restoration Algorithm for Power Distribution Networks Applying the Multi-Agent System
Service restoration is one of the most important missions in distribution system operation. This paper proposes a multi-agent system approach to distribution system restoration. Every relay is developed as an agent by adding its own intelligent, self-tuning and communication ability. The relay agent independently calculates and corrects its restoration index through communication with neighboring agents and its own intelligence. The proposed algorithm is applied to a simple network to demonstrate its soundness and effectiveness.
- K. Aoki, K. Nara, M. Itoh, T. Satch, and H. Kuwabara, 'A New Algorithm for Service Restoration in Distribution Systems', IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, pp. 1177-1185, October 1987
- A. L. Morelato and A. Monticelli, 'Heuristic Search Approach to Distribution', Paper 89 WM 111-6 PWRD, Presented at the IEEE/PES 1989 Winter Meeting
- C.C. Liu, S.J. Lee, and S.S. Venkata, 'An Expert System Operational Aid for Restoration and Loss Reduction of Distribution Systems', IEEE Trans. Power Systems, Vol. 3, No. 2, May 1988
- S. J. Lee, J. Y. Yoon, T. H. Kim, k. H. Kim, H. Y. Kim and H. M. Kim, 'Operational Planner with General Switching Sequencer in Das Control Center', Intelligent System Application to Power Systems, pp. 273-278, 1994
- Korea Electric Power Research Institute, 'Final Report of the Study on the High Capacity Distribution System', Korea Electric Power Cooperation, March 1991
- C. C. Liu, M. S. Tsai, V. N. Mesa and R. Hartwell, 'Alleviation of Abnormal Feeder Operating Condition with a Real Time Expert System Environment', 3rd Symposium on Expert System Application to Power Systems, April 1991
- S.J. Lee, S.I. Lim and B.S. Ahn, 'Service Restoration of Primary Distribution systems Based on Fuzzy Evaluation of Multi-Criteria', IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 1156-1163, August 1998
- V. Susheela Devi, D. P. Sen Gupta and G. Anandalingam, 'Optimal Restoration of Power Supply in Large Distribution Systems in Developing Countries', IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 430-438, January 1995
- Korea Electric Power Research Institute, 'Final Report of the Study on the Proper Operating Capacity of 22.9kV-Y Distribution System', Korea Electric Power Cooperation, October 1994
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (3)
- Lim, Il-Hyung ; Hong, Sug-Won ; Choi, Myeon-Song ; Lee, Seung-Jae ; Ha, Bok-Nam 2007. "A Distributed Communication Architecture Based on the Peer-to-Peer Model for Enhancing Distribution Automation System Services" 전기학회논문지 = The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 56(3): 443~450
- Son, Ju-Hwan ; Lim, Seong-Il 2010. "An Auto-drawing Algorithm for the Single Line Diagram of Distribution Systems" 전기학회논문지 = The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 59(5): 854~859
- Seo, Jung-Soo ; Kim, Hyung-Seung ; Lim, Seong-Il ; Choi, Myeon-Song ; Lee, Seung-Jae 2014. "An Improved Algorithm of Fault Indicator Generation of FRTU in Distribution Automation System" 전기학회논문지 = The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, 63(10): 1354~1363
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 이용한 콘텐츠
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기