A Study on Lightning Surges in Underground Distribution Systems
The effects of surge arresters for the protection of transmission systems against direct lightning strokes have already been reviewed by many researchers. However, their studies have not encompassed underground cable systems. Therefore, in this paper we investigate the 22.9kV combined distribution systems that have arresters and ground wires. In addition, we analyze the overvoltages on underground distribution cable sections when direct lightning strokes contact the overhead ground wire using EMTP. Finally, we discuss the effect of lightning strokes according to the change of cable length and installation of arresters. This study provides insulation coordination methods for reasonable system design in 22.9kV underground distribution cable systems.
- K. Nakada, 'Energy Absorption of Surge Arresters on Power Distribution Lines due to Direct Lightning Strokes' IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 12, No. 4, Oct. 1997
- S. Yokoyama and A. Asakawa 'Experimental Study of Response of Power Distribution Lines to Direct Lightning Hits' IEEE Transmission and Distribution Committee, Sep. 1988
- IEEE Std 1299/C62.22.1-1996, 'IEEE guide for the connection of surge arresters to Protect Insulated, Shielded Electric Power Cable Systems
- IEEE Working Group 3.4.11, 'Modeling of Metal oxide surge arresters', Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 7, No. 1, Jan. 1992
- IEEE Std C62.22-1991, 'IEEE Guide for the Application of Metal-Oxide Surge Arresters for Alternating-Current System
- KEPCO, 2000-0133-45 ES 100-130, 2000
- IEEE Std 987-2001, 'IEEE Guide for the Application of Composite Insulators'
- KEPCO, KRC-89D-J02 'Study on countermeasures for degradation failures of CN-CV cables and accessories for 22.9kV underground system', July 1991
- CRIEPI, 'Guide for Lightning Protection Design for Power Distribution Lines', Feb. 2002
- Juan A. Martinez, 'Surge Protection of Underground Distribution Cables', IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 15, No. 2, April 2000
- KEPCO, 'A design standard on the distribution systems -3800', Oct. 1995
- KEPCO, 'A study on the insulation design of distribution systems (II)', March 1992
- R. E. Owen. 'Surge Protection of 35kV UD Cable Systems' 7th IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, April 1-6, 1979
- W. Bassi 'Evaluation of Currents and Charge in Surge Protective Device in Low-Voltage Distribution Networks due to Direct Lightning Strikes' Conference Publication, No. 482, CIRED 2001, 18-21 June 2001
- KEPCO, 2000-0133-45 ES 140-900, 2000
- KEPCO, 'A design standard on the distribution systems -3500', July 1999
저자의 다른 논문
- 2004 "22.9kV 지중계통의 뇌과전압 해석 및 뇌서지 보호방안에 관한 연구" 전기학회논문지. The transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers. A / A, 전력기술부문 53 (8): 454~460
- 2004 "Impedance Calculation of an Underground Transmission Cable System Installed with a Sheath Current Reduction Device" KIEE international transactions on power engineering a4 (4): 236~242
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기