Bus Reconfiguration Strategy Based on Local Minimum Tree Search for the Event Processing of Automated Distribution Substations
This paper proposes an expert system that can enhance the accuracy of real-time bus reconfiguration strategy by adopting the local minimum tree search method and that can minimize the spreading effect of the fault by considering the operating condition when a main transformer fault occurs in an automated substation. The local minimum tree search method is used to expand the best-first search method. This method has the advantage that it can improve the solution performance within the limits of the real-time condition. The inference strategy proposed expert system consists of two stages. The first stage determines the switching candidate set by searching possible switching candidates starting from the main transformer or busbar related to the event. The second stage determines the rational real-time bus reconfiguration strategy based on heuristic rules from the obtained switching candidate set. Also, this paper proposes generalized distribution substation modeling using graph theory, and a substation database based on the study results is designed.
- C.S. Chang, T.S.Chung, 'An Expert System for On- Line Security-Economic Load Allocation on Distribution Systems', IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 467- 469, January 1990
- Power System Restoration Working Group, 'Special Consideration in Power System Restoration: The Second Working Group Report', IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 9, No. 1, February 1994
- Luger, G.F. and Stubblefield, W.A. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE DESIGN OF EXPERT SYSTEM, the Beniman/Cummings Publishing Company, Inc
- Patterson, Dan W, INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND EXPERT SYSTEMS, Prentice- Hall International Inc
- Taylor T. and D., Lubkeman, 'Implementation of Heuristic Search Strategies for Distribution Feeder Reconfiguration', IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 239-246, January 1990
- Yang, Hong-Tzer, Wen-Yeay Chang, Ching-Lien Huang, 'On-Line Fault Diagnosis of Power Substation Using Connectionist Expert System,' IEEE Trans on Power Systems', Vol. 10, No. 1, February 1995
- Mori S., I.Hata, T.Usui and K. Morita, 'Expert System Supporting Substation Service Restoration', ESAP IV, pp. 131-136, January 1993
- Bernard J. P. and D. Durocher, 'An Expert System for Fault Diagnosis Integrated in Existing SCADA Systems', IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 548-554, February 1994
- Kim, H., Y. Ko, and K. H. Jung, 'Algorithm of Transferring the Load of the Faulted Substation Transformer using the Best-First Search Method', IEEE Trans. on PWRD, Vol. 7 No. 3, pp. 1434-1442, July 1992
- Aoki, K., H. Kuwabara, T. Satoh, and M. Kanezashi, 'An Efficient Algorithm for Load Balancing of Transformers and Feeders by Switch Operation in Large Scale Distribution Systems', IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 1865-1872, October 1988
- NDSL :
- DBPia : 저널
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기