A New TLS-Based Sequential Algorithm to Identify Two Failed Satellites
With the development of RAIM techniques for single failure, increasing interest has been shown in the multiple failure problem. As a result, numerous approaches have been used in attempts to tackle this problem. This paper considers the two failure problem with total least squares (TLS) technique, a solution that has rarely been addressed because TLS requires an immense number of computations. In this paper, the special form of the observation matrix H, (that is, one column is exactly known) is exploited so as to develop an algorithm in a sequential form, thereby reducing computational load. The algorithm permits the advantages of TLS without the excessive computational burden. The proposed algorithm is verified through a numerical simulation.
- R. G. Brown, Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring, In Bradford W. Parkinson and James J. Spilker, (Eds), Global Position System: Theory and Applications, Vol. II, AIAA, New York, 1996
- R. J. Kelly, 'The linear model, RNP, and the near-optimum fault detection and exclusion algorithm,' Global Positioning System, vol. V, ION, pp.227-259, 1998
- Y. C. Lee, 'Analysis of range and position comparison methods as a means to provide GPS integrity in the user receiver,' Proc. of the Annual Meeting of the Institute of Navigation, Seattle, WA, pp. 1-4, June 24-26, 1986
- C. W. Jeon, G. I. Jee, and G. Lachapelle, 'Development of a sequential algorithm for a GNSS-based multi-sensor vehicle navigation system,' International Journal of Control, Automation, and Systems, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 165-170, June 2004
- S. Ryan and G. Lachapelle, 'Augmentation of DGNSS with dynamic constraints for marine navigation,' Proc. of ION GPS 99, Nashville, Tennessee, September 14-17, 1999
- S. Ryan, M. Petovelle, and G. Lachapelle, 'Augmentation of GPS for ship navigation in constricted water ways,' Proc. of ION National Technical Meeting, Long Beach CA, January 21- 23, 1998
- J.-C. Juang, 'On GPS position and integrity monitoring,' IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronics Systems, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 327-336, January 2000
- S. Van Huffel and J. Vandewalle, The Total Least Squares Problem Computational Aspects and Analysis, SIAM, 1991
- S. Ryan and G. Lachapelle, 'Augmentation of DGNSS with dynamic constraint for marine navigation,' Proc. of ION GPS 99, Nashville, Tennessee, pp. 1303-1313, September 14-17, 1999
- R. G. Brown, 'Solution of the two-failure GPS RAIM problem under worst-case bias conditions: parity space approach,' Journal of The Institute of Navigation, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 425-431, 1998
- C. W. Jeon and J. G. Lee, 'A new MRQI eigenpairs,' IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, vol. E82-D, no. 6, pp. 1011-1019, June 1999
- G. H. Golub and C. F. Van Loan, Matrix Computations, John Hopkins University Press, 1983
- S. Van Huffle and J. Vandewalle, 'On the accuracy of total least squares techniques in the presence of errors on all data,' Automatica, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 765-769, 1989
- G. Lachapelle and S. Ryan, 'Statistical reliability measures for GPS,' IMA Workshop on Mathematical Challenges in GPS, University of Minnesota, Aug. 16-18, 2000
- C. W. Jeon, H. J. Kim, and J. G. Lee, 'A fast and accurate algorithm for computing desired eigenpairs of hermitian matrices,' IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, vol. E79-D, no. 3, pp. 182-188, March 1996
- B. S. Pervan, D. G. Lawrence, C. E. Cohen, and B. W. Parkinson, 'Parity space methods for autonomous fault detection and exclusion algorithms using carrier phase,' Prof. of IEEE Position, Location, and Navigation Symposium, Atlanta, GA, pp. 649-656, April 1996
- GPSoft, Satellite Navigation TOOLBOX 2.0 User's Guide, GPSoft LLC, October 1999
이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (2)
- Rhee Jae-Hoon ; Hong Won-Chul ; Kim Hyun-Soo ; Jeon Chang-Wan 2006. "Algorithm for Improving GPS Performance by Data Pre-processing" 제어·자동화·시스템공학 논문지 = Journal of control, automation and systems engineering, 12(8): 752~758
- Jeon, Chang-Wan 2008. "" 제어·로봇·시스템학회지 = iCROS, 14(3): 58~63
유료 다운로드의 경우 해당 사이트의 정책에 따라 신규 회원가입, 로그인, 유료 구매 등이 필요할 수 있습니다. 해당 사이트에서 발생하는 귀하의 모든 정보활동은 NDSL의 서비스 정책과 무관합니다.
원문복사신청을 하시면, 일부 해외 인쇄학술지의 경우 외국학술지지원센터(FRIC)에서
무료 원문복사 서비스를 제공합니다.
NDSL에서는 해당 원문을 복사서비스하고 있습니다. 위의 원문복사신청 또는 장바구니 담기를 통하여 원문복사서비스 이용이 가능합니다.
- 이 논문과 함께 출판된 논문 + 더보기